December 18, 2014 | 1716 users online

Scrubs - Le Mirador - Melting Facial Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2005 8:33:00 AM More reviews by gwingee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I, too, LOVE this product...the smell is divine and it really softens skin and leaves a wonderful glow. I am hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2004 11:19:00 PM More reviews by iacopi

LOVE this exfoliant! The smell is wonderful, you don't need to use much, and it goes a long way. My skin is very soft and refreshed after using this. I'll definitely be purchasing this from now on over my DHC exfoliant which now seems too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by tatie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This melting scrub, and the exfoliating cream that goes with it, are the BEST (and I've tried many)!! Smell is lucious and, while a tiny bit rough at the outset (it IS a scrub after all), it really does "melt" and become a wonderful cleanser. The cream afterward (leave on overnight) completes the effect and my skin is glowing and baby-bottom soft in the a.m. LOVE this product! (about the only one I like of what i've tried in this line - performage moisturizer and eye cream were a return - zero effect)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2004 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Selene101

love, Love, LOVE this Sugar Scrub from Le Mirador. It feels so dreamy on the skin and the little sugar granules are very gentle and melt away as they polish. The fragrance is so yummy, I want to eat it! So, I look forward to each and every time I use the scrub. My face feels so invigorated afterwards and so very soft without feeling any oil residue. This is truly a joy to my sensitive skin. I don't know if it is normal to enjoy a facial scrub so much, but I can't help it, as I have never been this satisfied with one before. Ginger, Honey and Pearl Powder, mmm!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 5:37:00 AM More reviews by LisaLL

Ok,, This is nice,,, about the only product I like in this line.. Carol looks so pretty on QVC,, but I am sure its in her genes and not this line.. Plus that big award they claim to have won,, so international award,, well it was put on by the Le Mirador company,, it was their award LOL,, I cannot believe QVC allows them to make that claim..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Conga1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a luxurious facial scrub. It is just wonderful. I love how the granules actually melt into a very nice lather. I just saw on QVC that there is now a melting body scrub. Ohhhhh lord I'm definitely going to have to look into that. My only gripe about this product is that the tube is a major pain to close. It might just be my particular tube though.