Lancome Hydra-intense mask

3.4

Aqua/water, alcohol denat., glycerin, dimethicone, tea-carbomer, polyacrylamide, c13-14 isoparaffin, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, peg-8, silica, dimethiconol, imperata cylindrica extract / imperata cylindrica root extract, acrylates / c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, methylparaben, laureth-7, parfum/fragrance, ci 77007/ultramarines

on 1/27/2015 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Feels nice but didn't do anything for me.

on 1/26/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not a fan. The package advertised that it will diminish the appearance of dry lines, that didn't happen for me.
Will not buy it again.

on 5/8/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this mask. Anyone who thinks the alcohol in it is bad for your skin doesn't understand that alcohol stabilizes a product and more importantly, **evaporates**. I follow the directions mostly: I apply a thick layer, wait about 20 minutes, wipe the excess off, and sleep in the rest. To get the residue off in the AM, I wash it off with Burt's bees orange oil cleanser. My skin is definitely softer and the fine lines less noticeable. Also, doing this weekly makes the product last a long time. Would buy again.

on 5/5/2014 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is my holy grail!! I have been using this frequently for three years now an absolutely love it I can't lie without!! I suffered from clogged pores above my upper lip there wer thousands of black acne like pimples all over my upper lip I went and saw a consultant and thy advised me to thread my upper lip as I use hair removal creams and told me to do a facemask every week or so. So I did within a week I noticed great results! My pimples wer flaking off and within a month all my clogged pores had disappeared!

This product is fabulous I still use it now and then it helps keep my face clean and refreshed and feels so cool as it glides on helping and breakout disappear instantly! It makes my face feel so fresh!

Cons: expensive but other than that fantastic!!

on 2/12/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I just used this product for the first time so I really can't add anything to what others have said about its effectiveness. I'd just like to add that it irritated my eyes terribly. I'll try it again without getting close to my eyes. Just want to say...

on 2/4/2014 11:13:00 AM

A cooling gel hydration mask that really soothes & softens the skin, great as a quick 5 min mask- def best tissued off. I found this product good as a weekly treat but a little expensive.

I think that this product is best used NOT as indicated.

I use this as a moisturiser (rather than a mask) when I need a little bit of extra hydration and it is perfect. I only use a small amount and use over my existing moisturiser when my skin feels dry. When used as a moisturiser, (again, only using a small amount) my makeup goes on fine over the top.

I think if you do want to use this product as a mask, then use it at night.

It smells absolutely beautiful and is a lovely gel consistency. It cools and hydrates, leaving your skin beautifully soft.

This product is best for normal to dry skin.

on 9/22/2013 8:08:00 AM

Words cannot describe how disappointed I was with this mask. I typically have combination dry skin and thought this would be a good mask. It really isn't. The texture of the mask is cream-gel, but it's almost translucent in colour, so putting the mask on is annoying because you don't know how much/how thick you've put it on your face. Taking the mask off was a chore as well. I left it for the time they specified and read that you HAD to tissue off, but when I went to do that, the mask had made such a film on my face that it tore up my cotton pad and I ended up rinsing off anyway. I applied the rest of my skincare as normal and now my skin feels super greasy and not hydrated at all. This is so bad.

on 1/29/2013 10:26:00 AM

I am a dedicated Lancome foundation user, but i refrain often from spending money on Lancome skin care.

My skin had been falling apart slowly over the year - rough patches on the sides of my mouth and nose, even my forehead, yet oily and scaly on my nose and temples - awful.

In the store, after buying foundation again, I was 10$ away from getting another Lancome bonus, so I figured, why not?
I was very pleased with the masque - it had a very pleasant texture and scent, went on smoothly and absorbed deeply into the skin. When I washed it off (you can also cotton it off) my skin was baby smooth.

For the first week, i put it on nightly, eventually leaving it on overnight as a barrier and washing it off the next day. I didn't break out once, and combined with the free serum samples from Lancome, my skin was transformed.

I don't know if any masque will do this, and if my skin would have responded to any masque, but the ingredients in the product are sound.

on 4/24/2012 7:11:00 AM

I purchased this product a while back and used it once and placed it in a box in my closet and forgot about it. Recently I noticed a dry patch on my face on my check. I pulled this out and have been using it daily, in the morning, for about a week. My face looks great and feels soft.

Popular Masks