July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Lipslicks-Bronze Goddess

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I used to wear this color back in highschool in the 90's!!!!

It wa a really pretty sheer bronzey color with slight shimmer wich I wore for years til I moved on from it....I'd buy it again even now!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice and complimentary shade on me. Goes great with my pale skin and is more like a lip gloss that is highly pigmented. Not a lipstick but not a gloss either, more in between.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dealfinder648

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Don't be fooled by the deep color, it does not go on that intense. It gives a protective feel with a very nice, slight shimmer tint, with just enough slip to make it comfortable. Good formulation, affordable and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by ceelly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product and so cheap. It enhances your own lip colour, by deepening the shade with a red terracotta bronze colour, as well as protect you lips like a balm. It looks very natural. I prefer the red shade to the pinks on me it just looks better and it makes a nice change. I can't find this product on the shops anymore. But after seeing this reviewed here I went hunting on line and bought myself a couple of tubes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

aw, amazing color (copper). i cannot believe this is a lip gloss because the color intensity doesnt lack anything from a lipstick. cover girl can easily sell it as a lipstick in fact and its the most original color i found in the drugstore. honestly, if you are bored with pink shades, this is the one to pick up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this tinted lip balm. I'd describe the color as a sort of terra-cotta bronze color (there is a slight tint of red-orange) with a soft, slightly metallic finish. Its very moisturizing and its staying power is decent. I like bringing it around in my backpack because it kind of works as a multitasker sheer lipcolor/lip balm. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by CrysArri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product. It is part of my everyday makeup routine. It adds just the right amount of colour but still looks natural. It's one of the only shades with yellow undertones. It lasts as long as any other lip gloss, and is very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought I wouldn't like this color but it turns out to be very pretty on me. It's a hard color to describe but should be very pretty on all complections. it's pretty cheap to. smells like lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh my... I have fallen in luv with a cheap, on sale, with coupons Cover Girl Lipslick! Who would have thought. I do recall using this color in high school, and liking it. I'm liking it even better now, even with tons of lip products to choose from. To me this is like a chap stick, lipgloss and lipstick all rolled into one. Very glad I purchased this right before my LONG NO BUY begins.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mlboik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the idea of this. The tint is not too strong...it is MLBB. It is just shiny enough and does leave my lips soft. You have to reapply, but it says ON THE PACKAGING that it's just a tinted balm so you can't expect staying power. This would be my HG lip product for work, casual date, etc. if not for one thing: the scent/taste. Luckily it doesn't linger, but it's a waxy lipstick smell and a taste that literally scratches my throat sometimes. If Cover Girl made this flavorless or scentless like their lipstick line, I think they would really have something. I will probably still buy for special occasions when I need to wear a little more color than my stand by cherry chapstick. The packaging is also poor.