February 1, 2015 | 998 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 4:18:00 PM More reviews by localfizz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been struggling with year round dry skin. This is my savior. A little bit really goes a long way. I use just a dime size and my skin feels so soft. I find that there's barely a scent of any at all which I like as well. Also people have been telling me I look friggin 17 years old which is nuts and awesome since I'm almost 30. The price is great, I suggest trying BJs or other wholesale you can get an amazing deal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2015 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After using Dr. Hauschka for years (and still loving it!) I noticed that my skin started to become very dry and flaky (after heating in the house and wearing foundation) so I had to try richer moisturizer. I used Ponds before (Cold Cream) and I pretty much liked it, also it is not expensive product (compare Ponds $5.50 and Dr. Hauschka $40).
After using it for first time, I dislike the scent - it's really string and overpowering, hate it.
But I like the consistency and moisturizing level.
I will update later though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by girlninja40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Living in the Northeast, this has been a life saver for my skin. Even though it is a facial moisturizer, I use this all over during the winter months. It saves my extra dry skin from cracking and flaking. I don't mind the scent at all, and it seems as though they may have toned it down of late. I used to use Nivea Creme faithfully and found THAT scent more unpleasant. I don't mind the big ole pot, its not the prettiest, but that's fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahhxface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My face gets dry all year round, especially around my nose. It starts to peel and itchy when dry. I use this product all over my face after I shower and even before I apply makeup. It's good. I like it but I agree I'm not a fan of it being in a jar. Oh well, works for me ! Yay.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

LOVE this stuff. Perfect for the winter months (I'm in Chicago where the winters are brutal, especially since i have about a 2 mile walk outside everyday to get to work from my train) I use this for my night time skin regime. The scent doesn't bug me too much, and the scent fades away fairly quickly. The jar is a bit bulky and ugly but my hands are always freshly washed before i dap my finger tip in it. A little goes a long way.

For reference, before i use this product i also use L'Oreal's Age Perfect Glow Renewal face oil(i'm 30 years old). Even with the two products together, my face never feels greasy/oily and it feels so soft and looks amazing in the morning. seriously i dont even have to wear makeup on my "lazy days" and i still get a bunch of compliments on how glowy my face looks.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many other reviewers, I tried this product during the colder Winter days. The cream itself is really moisturizing. I used it at night mostly and my skin was quite soft when I woke up.
However, I really disliked the scent it had. I also hate that it's in a pot.
But it gets the job done. So 3 lippies for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by LMarie90210

LOVEEEE. It leaves my skin smooth and makes my legs look AMAZING after shaving. Yeah. There's no scent which is great for me but this has a pleasant smell where it doesn't smell like flowers or like no name generic unscented lotions. This is two thumbs up as a great body lotion. Muah. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Lynnlovesmakeup

Smells good and moisturizes my dry skin. Cost runs around six to seven dollars for a 6.5 oz jar. How can you beat the price for a good moisturizer?

I don't mind using jars. I always wash my hands well before removing and applying makeup. The only complaint I have with this jar is the opening could be larger. When I am near the bottom of the jar, have to angle my fingers in an odd way to reach the moisturizer. Solved the problem by using an inexpensive spatula to reach the moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was in the market for a more heavy duty cream to tackle the sporadic dryness I experience to my eyes, cheeks, and skin around the corners of my mouth. I was really undecided, trying to justify $15 for a drugstore cream when I saw Pond's Dry Skin cream at a fraction of the price. I've been using it daily and I have been really pleased. As I get older I have developed some skin sensitivity issues, and I thought for sure I would be banished to using only scent free products. Thankfully, this scented cream hasn't been a problem at all. You can apply it with a heavy hand, but a little dab will do ya just fine. This pot is going to last a very, very long time. Excellent value for the money. The only reason I'm taking away a Lippie is die to the lack of any SPF. Yes, I wear it at night, but I love it so much I've been using it (lightly) as my daytime moisturizer, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Applemonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream has worked well for me or at least I got compliments on my skin after using it. In fact it may have been the best moisturizer I have used. Unfortunately, out of all these paraben scares and such I decided to not take risks even though the cream itself wasn't bad. This gives minus one star. Another because I am not the biggest fan of the scent. It isn't too strong though. Perhaps I may buy this again and use it moderately as it was a good cream. Until I find more research that says all these chemical/paraben scares are wrong then I will probably use it a lot more.