April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

Fragrance - Chanel - Platinum Egoiste

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by andinkd

I agree with the other reviewers- it IS like sex in a bottle.
It smells so sexy, yet so, so classy.
It reminds me of the most charming, classy man in a sharp suit, bottled up in a very sexy bottle;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sex in a bottle. My ex used this a while ago. He was french. Very manly, strong. This is the only male scent that I really LOVED. The scent is clean but very strong and masculine, and very sexy. Something in it who knows but you might find it too strong or the BEST ever... Sex in a bottle. :-)))

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

best male scent ever

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by CheriClaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am one of those women who use this Fragrance, although it's a men's one. ;)

And to sum it up, I really love it and it became my signature scent years ago!

It smells fresh but spicey and not heavy at all. I get compliments very often when I use it. As strange as it sounds, but a few times other women approached me, because they liked the smell so much they had to ask what scent I used!! Never happened with any other scents for me. ;) And everyone is surprised when I tell them that it's a Men's Fragrance. It works very well for me and it's not obviously masculine on a woman.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by thelmalu99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cologne. I purchased it for my bf after smelling it on one of my guy friends.
My bf is sort of a rough-around-the-edges kind of guy, so I wanted something very masculine but a little sophisticated as well. Platinum smells clean and sexy and I agree with the other ladies who said it makes them want to rip their man's clothes off. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Doesn't really stand out from the average men's aquatic scent except that it smells expensive somehow. Hints of leather, lavender, bergamot and vetiver. It's very clean and masculine and quietly so. Aquatic usually places a cologne squarely in the 'average' category for me, but this one smells like the dressed-up version of aquatic. Possibly it is the black tie version. Very nice, nothing to object to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance so much!!!...its my favorite for my bf to wear, its just great, i just wanna tear his clothes off!!haha but seriously its so great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by xox_envy_me_xoxo

sex in a bottle.
seriously.
i can't even describe it...imagine...okay. imagine the hottest man ever. times that by ten. now bottle him up in a classy little rectangular prism bottle with a sleek silver top.
i know. ;]

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by evavongeigern

Platinum Egoiste has: Lavender, Rosemary, Petitgrain,Clary Sage, Geranium, Galbanum,Vetiver, Cedarwood, Labdanum, and Treemoss. In the beginning, Petitgrain shows up on my skin and calls to mind Dolce and Gabbana. Platinum Egoiste has a freshness that I find addictive, and a couple notes that smell intriguing because they are sort of odd to me, probably the geranium and vetiver mix. It brings to mind the flavor of my favorite drink: Vodka Tonic, with two limes. There's something fresh and citrusy about it on me, but it doesn't turn foul on me the way citrus actually does. This cologne is relaxed, elegant, casual or dressy. It's for the man that is comfortable with himself and has confidence and understated attitude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Sexy, Refined and . . .sexy. I am very sensitive to scents, so I was very relieved to find this incredible fragrance for my husband. It works from tux to jeans with ease. He has been wearing this for years! FRAGRANCE NOTES - Lavender, Rosemary, Petitgrain, Clary Sage, Bourbon Geranium, Cedar. - That lavendar-rosemary combo is so enticing. I agree ..."only women who buy this for their hubbies are the lucky ones. " I also like D&G for Men and Burberry Brit for Men. He started using Intimately Beckham Men in the summer. (the change is for me more than him). But Platinum is the one and only one.