Chanel Platinum Egoiste

4.7

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

After years of attempted daytime wear, this product revealed its true value to me.

Before bed, I have a cold shower, dry off, and then carefully spray each testicle.

The first sensation is uplifting warmth and calmness not unlike a passionate encounter with a favourite lover.

The scent plays out though my dreams during a sound nights sleep.

This is the Egoiste of one sleeping alone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Platinum Egoiste was my husband favorite fragrance. I will say when you open the bottle is it very overwhelming and strong. A tiny bit goes a long long way. My husband would spray this and I had to be in another room or I would want to gag. It is just over the top and a bit flowery to me. Now with that said, if you wait about an hour or more the smell dies down and it is very nice and pleasant and sexy.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Of course my opinion is very subjective here... but this is not an easy one to like for me. I find the opening a little harsh, although the drydown is really good. I think it's a mixed feeling for me. I think the quality is good (it's Chanel). To me it seems like a very high class, very formal version of Acqua di Gio. I find Acqua di Gio very playful, but I wouldn't wear it with a suit. This I would. Definitely. Overall it's not bad at all, I think it would smell good to most people. For me I find it a little metallic and cold (the geranium note?), and I often like my fragrances very warm and a little sensual, so I think for me I'm not too crazy about this as other people are. But I respect that this is very high quality smelling and would make a great impression with a suit in my opinion. So I just hope that what I've said here helps!

I agree with the other reviewers- it IS like sex in a bottle.
It smells so sexy, yet so, so classy.
It reminds me of the most charming, classy man in a sharp suit, bottled up in a very sexy bottle;)

Sex in a bottle. My ex used this a while ago. He was french. Very manly, strong. This is the only male scent that I really LOVED. The scent is clean but very strong and masculine, and very sexy. Something in it who knows but you might find it too strong or the BEST ever... Sex in a bottle. :-)))

best male scent ever

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am one of those women who use this Fragrance, although it's a men's one. ;)

And to sum it up, I really love it and it became my signature scent years ago!

It smells fresh but spicey and not heavy at all. I get compliments very often when I use it. As strange as it sounds, but a few times other women approached me, because they liked the smell so much they had to ask what scent I used!! Never happened with any other scents for me. ;) And everyone is surprised when I tell them that it's a Men's Fragrance. It works very well for me and it's not obviously masculine on a woman.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this cologne. I purchased it for my bf after smelling it on one of my guy friends.
My bf is sort of a rough-around-the-edges kind of guy, so I wanted something very masculine but a little sophisticated as well. Platinum smells clean and sexy and I agree with the other ladies who said it makes them want to rip their man's clothes off. Highly recommended.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Doesn't really stand out from the average men's aquatic scent except that it smells expensive somehow. Hints of leather, lavender, bergamot and vetiver. It's very clean and masculine and quietly so. Aquatic usually places a cologne squarely in the 'average' category for me, but this one smells like the dressed-up version of aquatic. Possibly it is the black tie version. Very nice, nothing to object to.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this fragrance so much!!!...its my favorite for my bf to wear, its just great, i just wanna tear his clothes off!!haha but seriously its so great!

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel