October 24, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Water Resistant Moisterizing Lotion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by 7954

this honestly saved my skin ... I use this on my FACE! I was hesitant to put such a thick cream on my face, but I just tried it anyways and it's amazing. seriously. first of all, doesnt feel as heavy as you expect because it's water resistant - so as you sweat during the day it doesn't start to feel heavy or gross or anything ... I forget it's on. I think it helps my makeup stay in place too honestly. and this just completely saved my dry skin. I don't have abnormally dry skin, it's just kind of normal to dry, but I have been using this product for months now and I refuse to stop - I neverrrrr do that! but I feel like this has improved the texture, discoloration, and overall clarity of my skin! Highly recommend this - besides, if you don't like it for your face it's just as good for the body :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 8:44:00 AM More reviews by maraskywalker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only lotion that keeps my skin soft and moisterized. I've been using it for years now. This stuff is the best!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good product, very moisturizing. It burned/ itched a little on my just-shaved legs, but otherwise it worked very well and lasted, unlike other lotions.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by jt_in_canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, thick moisturizer for my dry hands and elbows. You can immediately feel the hydration upon application. It's not totally waterproof though, but enough of it sticks on. I usually apply once every couple of days to make my hands are soft and smooth.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great moisturizer BUT it is not water resistant. I find that I still need to put more on after I wash my hands. I thought the point of water resistant you don't have to run for moisturizer everytime after you wash your hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Capricorn15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only body lotion that can tackle my extremly dry skin. For years I would have permenant dry patches on my upper arms during the winter months, not anymore. This product also does not make a greasy mess on skin.