November 23, 2014 | 980 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Falling In Love 3-in-1

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have heard people raving about the philosophy 3-in-1 products.. thankfully i got a sample of this so i didn't waste my money. i didn't bother using it as a shampoo, but i did use it as a bubble bath and body wash. it created zero bubbles, just murky water. i had to use a lot of product just to get a decent lather as a body wash. the scent was the only redeeming quality, but it quickly faded after i stepped out of the shower. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The smell of this product gave me an insta-headache! :( It lathers up nicely and leaves my skin some-what soft. But i can't take the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by JennlovesRob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love foody/gourmand smells and this definitely fits the bill. It's definitely a luxurious treat for bath time and one I would gladly buy again, if my finances allowed it. It works great as a bath gel, doesn't strip the skin. Nice as a shampoo, left my fine, thin hair with softness and bounce. I just wish the price wasn't so high for such a small bottle, but when I can afford it, I do like these little treats. If you love the Falling In Love fragrance definitely try this out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2009 8:04:00 AM More reviews by amazingrace82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the message on the bottle. It reminds me to love myself and have time for myself before I can truely know how to love others... so I love the packaging. It works as well as other philosophy 3 in 1 but i prefer the amazing grace scent. Falling in love is a very sweet smell, it smells exactly like cotton candy to me. I like to eat cotton candy but it's not a smell I would like in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by jessesuzanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

felt like dawn dish soap on my skin and smelled like it too just not as great :( not a good buy but the lotion and fragrance that came wi5th it made it worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by sari1212

The scent is great, and I actually use this as a shampoo along with the Shear Splendour conditioner. I've been using the two for about a week and my hair has never been silkier or more manageable. I think without a conditioner it would be way too drying, but I love the results and the smell!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by WenchMartha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I got a bum container but I bought this in the soap and water set (see my review of FIL fragrance--it was fine). I have a huge bottle of Amazing Grace 3n1 I use everyday. In comparison, this stuff was hard to squeeze out of the bottle and a little....jelly-like in consistency. I didn't notice much fragrance. The lather was ok but not as rich as my AG. For the price? I'm not purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is a great bath gel. I am not crazy about florals, and this is not overpowering. Phil. does not let anyone down with their items.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I really love this scent, and I normally hate floral scents. This is my favorite bubble bath soap ever because it is just a light, relaxing, pretty scent and like all the Philosophy soaps and shower gels I've tried, it lathers so richly. The scent of this one does stick to my skin a bit (unlike cinnamon buns), and my skin always feels nice and soft when I get out of the tub. Comes in as my second favorite after cinnamon buns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent and this wash is perfect for layering the different products. It has a nice lather and smells great.