August 29, 2014 | 927 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Advanced All-in-One [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Retzzza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My step-mom gave me a few jars of this to use and I do not like it! I have sensitive skin and whenever I put this on it stings around my T-Zone. It also doesn't do a good job of moisturizing and is greasy. May work for some but anyone with sensitive skin I DO NOT RECOMMEND.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

not for me! burned like crazy and was way too thick to be worn under my foundation. did not absorb well at all. better for a drier skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT!!!!

I use after my nightly face wash and toner and when I wake up my skin is so smooth and clean like.

No terrible smells!! Does not burn around eyes....a big plus for me!

The ingredients rock! It really does work......at least for me and many friends and family.

I think it has hit the discontinued line of Avons greatest products......that they try to improve! lol! I wish they wouldn't.

I also, adore the day lotion. It does not pill off and works good under my foundation.

It smooths out pores, small lines with the acid and moisturizes well

I have not broke out with continued use.

I usually get a pimple once every other week or so normally and nothing has changed for the worse.....so thats a big plus.

If you do have very oily acne prone skin... do not use a lot.

I just dab small dots all over my face then quickly rub in with a little already on two fingers to help.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cream and use it as part of my day routine. It is has a thick creamy consistency and a little goes along way.

I have dry skin and I am really fussy when it comes to day creams but I find this cream keeps my skin moisturised all day without feeling oily and is a great base for my foundation.

I also use the Avon Perfect eye care cream around my eyes and my skin has certainly improved and the fine lines around my forehead, eyes, nose and mouth have diminished or disappeared completely.

I use this in tandem with Avon Thermafirm Face Lifting cream underneath and have noticed great results. My skin is definitely firmer and brighter in appearance.

I have been getting loads of compliments on how lovely my skin is looking since I started using these products.

I would definitley buy again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2008 11:18:00 AM More reviews by plumfizz

Made my oily skin worse. Tingled a bit too. Waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2008 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

I've only tried a sample. I have normal/combination skin with no major problems (not prone to pimples/wrinkles/pores etc). This is too thick and scent is too strong. Surely skin creams can be formulated to be a little more elegant, and not so thick!
    Jar packaging is also unhygenic- to be dipping fingers in all the time. It also renders ingredients ineffective shortly after opening, upon exposure to air

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ANEW ADVANCED All-In-One MAX SPF 15 UVA/UVB Cream

I think this is pretty good overall for the price anti-aging cream. It's from Avon so if it's not on sale now it eventully will be! This is a rich cream formulated for normal-to-dry skin types. I have combination-to-oily skin. I use this product @ night in the winter months and sometimes in the morning. I have to work outside in the elements so my oily skin needs the moisture at times. I have not had any problems with this so far but I do think it would be too rich to use (for me) when it gets warmer. The only bad thing I can say about the product is the bottle is more of a glass jar. I would be more sanitary to put this in a tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Integra97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally threw this away after trying to use it up for a few years. I have combo skin in winter, oily in summer. Thought I could get by using this in the winter when I need a little extra moisture. Switched to using it as a night cream only (even though it has SPF) because it felt too greasy under my makeup. But even as just a night cream it tended to give me little whiteheads. Just too greasy for me. Might be fine for someone with dry skin, it did seem to hydrate very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2007 4:26:00 AM More reviews by angelica19

This was a bit too thick for me. Personally I think that they should have stated for Dry to Normal, having combination skin the cream was just too thick and it certainly didn't feel like it got absorbed straight away. It was a great price though as I got the 3-in-1 Cleanser & this moisturiser for $20 but I gave it to my Mum who didn't mind it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by apotter26

This will be the second time I have purchased this. I have read other reviews and I can see where someone might not like this moisturizer. I love it!! This cream makes my skin tone clear, dewy, and glowing. Also, this moisturizer has a lot of the same ingredients that MD formulations moisture defense cream has. *I am big on ingredient!* It sinked into my skin. My skin felt hydrated and replenished. I haven't however used this cream in the summer. I am on my second bottle and it is Spring in Illinois, so I will post an updated review during the summer time. I am not sure how this will work on my skin in the summer. During the winter, I never had any problems and I usually have very dry skin in the winter. This didn't affect my rosacea either.

**Update** 04/14/07** I started using this again and I am not liking it as well as I did before. However, I have been screwing around with my skin here a lot lately. Trying this product, trying that, and I just returned Philosophy Makeup Optional Skin Kit because it broker me out, so my skin hasn't really been the same since. I may keep using this for a bit longer, if I don't like it I am going to break the bank and buy MD formulations moisturizing creme. I will update again!!

**Update 04/24/2007** I still like this moisturizer, but not for summer months. For some reason after using this for a few weeks, I gave it to my sister. It just didn't seem as great as it was before. But my skin has been acting so crazy the past few months due to stress and hormonal changes. So that could definately be the reason. Plust, I just finished returning Philosophy Makeup Optional skin kit and it really messed with my skin. It has been almost 3 weeks, and my skin is still not the same. I think this is a good moisturizer if you are in a financial bind and can't afford anything expensive. It is only 15.00 and it does work pretty good.