December 22, 2014 | 1139 users online

Highlighters - Lancome - Lancome Illusion Poudre Illuminatrice

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though this product has been discontinued years ago (and it really is a shame), I had the need to write a review for it still. I've had this for over 4 years but just started using it a few months ago, and it's the best highlighter out there. Most seem to have too much shimmer, but this has subtle shimmer which looks very nice in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2005 8:11:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW! This is amazing stuff! I have this in Sun Shimmer which is a shimmery bronze color and I totally love it.The color,texture and staying power are all good. The packaging is simple yet classy. I can't imagine anyone who would not love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 12:43:00 AM More reviews by sweetpeacali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I said I'd buy this product again, but I doubt I'll ever need to. I bought it years ago and have barely made a dent in it. I use it almost every time I'm going for a night-time glam look and love it. Not too sparkly so I don't look like a teenager (I'm 28), but doesn't make my oily skin look oilier, either. Definitely an HG. It really does last forever, though... I've had it for 3-4 years and it's not even half gone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 12:17:00 AM More reviews by dior_duchess

Lancome Poudre Illuminatrice in Illusion is now discontinued, which is a real shame because it's one of two or three powders I can easily use for years to come. I will be honest-- I LOVE this powder. It's a simple, no-nonsense, no-frills type product that goes on sheer but produces the most subtle shimmer. It's champagne-colored, so it matches my skin tone during the winter months, but I wore it into spring because it never makes my skin look cakey, even in the heat. I use it sparingly, only one or two swipes around my face, because they've sadly stopped carrying it. Oh well!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2004 6:23:00 PM More reviews by improvduck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if this is the right area for my review. What I have is "Lancome Illusion Poudree" in Sparkle [light dusty rose, mostly glitter and less color unless you apply a lot]. It's a loose powder [7g] in a plastic container with holes on top and a big cap. I've loved this stuff for .. two years? .. and I use it frequently. The container isn't very easy to use, but it doesn't bother me too much. I just tip a little powder into the lid and use a brush to apply. It can be hard to get it exactly where you want, but it has remarkable staying power for a "dusting powder". It lasts forever if you use it in small amounts. I'd love to buy it again if it wasn't limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this, i have it in firelight. I've had trouble finding it recently so i am glad I stocked up when i did. It's a color that is very true to the name: very subtle glowy shimmer, warm bronze-peach. It's the perfect bronzer/highlighter for someone who has olive skin like i do. RAVE

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 6:12:00 AM More reviews by asianstudent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had trouble finding this category, but glad I did. I think this is now discontinued (oh the shame)... but it is great. Recommended to me by a friend, this powder doubles as a highlighter/bronzer in one. The powder itself is colored a bit darker than my skin tone so I brush some on and my skin gleams. I hope I can find a similar replacement before this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 7:25:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This highlighter is the perfect counterpoint to the Lancome Star Bronzer. I also like it with my UD Blunt e/s. It is very shimmery, but could be useful in perking up a too matt blush. The color of this powder seems very warm and summery to me; it may not work for very cool toned complexions. It is a loose powder in a sifter container with its own puff.