Laura Mercier Firming Eye Cream

2.5

on 2/28/2008 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Flawless Eye Serum is a very new product, I am new to this brand, a friend gave it to me as a gift for my b-day. I have to say that this is the best eye treatment I have ever found, it delivers what it promises. it is a bit pricey...$80.00 per jar but I have been dealing with bags under my eyes, dark circles and I was looking for anything and i honestly can say that I tried everything without luck, until this product. I have tan skin, my italian heritage gives me those ugly dark circles and just when i was ready to give up i got this product. I highly recommend it, it is a 2 part treatment i am using the #2 cream from a sample and i really like the duo.
I would buy it again.

Good luck!

The consistency of this stuff is terrible and it is pricey. The stinging around your eye area and the irritation are not worth it.

on 7/16/2002 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A sweet swapper was kind enough to send me a sample of this. It applied nicely and did not irratate my eye area, but honestly, I saw no results from it. I think I'll stick to Laura Mercier for my make-up but look for my skincare someplace else.

on 8/9/2001 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product didn't do anything for my under eye area. I noticed no difference and felt nothing. It is a lightweight moisturizer but not worth spending money on this. You can find cheaper products that do nothing.