April 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Laura Mercier - Firming Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by acmoguel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Flawless Eye Serum is a very new product, I am new to this brand, a friend gave it to me as a gift for my b-day. I have to say that this is the best eye treatment I have ever found, it delivers what it promises. it is a bit pricey...$80.00 per jar but I have been dealing with bags under my eyes, dark circles and I was looking for anything and i honestly can say that I tried everything without luck, until this product. I have tan skin, my italian heritage gives me those ugly dark circles and just when i was ready to give up i got this product. I highly recommend it, it is a 2 part treatment i am using the #2 cream from a sample and i really like the duo.
I would buy it again.

Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

The consistency of this stuff is terrible and it is pricey. The stinging around your eye area and the irritation are not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 10:22:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A sweet swapper was kind enough to send me a sample of this. It applied nicely and did not irratate my eye area, but honestly, I saw no results from it. I think I'll stick to Laura Mercier for my make-up but look for my skincare someplace else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2001 10:42:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This product didn't do anything for my under eye area. I noticed no difference and felt nothing. It is a lightweight moisturizer but not worth spending money on this. You can find cheaper products that do nothing.