October 1, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Lipgloss in Sassy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaSaunders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This gloss gives off such great color. It's not sticky, it's very long lasting and it's not too shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by rachelbobco

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A lovely, slightly shimmery true red. Semi-sheer but still opaque enough to make the color noticeable. I'm a huge fan, this is shimmery without being gritty and bright but not bozo the clown bright. :) would def repurchase. A staple gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't find it gritty, no taste, and no smell. It's a subdued red, not glaring, and goes with a dramatic or more natural eye makeup. I am not a fan of shimmer and glitter, I hate it in just about everything, but this color wouldn't be as pretty without it. From farther away, the glitter just makes it look super shiny glossy, it's only when you get up close that you can see it's actually glitter, not shine. I've gone through one sample size of it, am down to the end of my second, and will probably rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 3:38:00 PM More reviews by micmar

Gorgeous shade of red. Not too bright or shimmery. Stays on great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2008 5:48:00 AM More reviews by sandeep26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is nice since i am using that i feel very good .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2007 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Rshif554

I really love Smashbox l/g so I was super excited when I found this baby on their website on sale! In the tube it looks really pretty; a medium red almost berryish with a little gold glitter.

Upon first application it looked BAD, I mean REALLY bad... WAY too much gold glitter - my brother laughed at me and said I looked like a clown (which I think was a nicer choice of words than I was thinking..). But I decided to wipe it off and try again, which I'm really glad I did; the first time I think I used one too many swipes of the applicator - this time I only applied 1 coat to the bottom lip and pressed my lips together to get on the top lip too and then it looked really nice.. I still think there may be a little too much glitter, but we'll see after more applications if it gets better.

I'm really glad I got this around xmas time because it will look great for the holidays (red, almost berryish, with gold - very festive IMO!) but I really really doubt I will get much use out of it over the summer - hense the 1 lippie off. The texture is really nice too, but be careful not to over apply this stuff - a little goes a LONG way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a hard time finding reds that I like, especially in gloss. 'Sassy' is a gorgeous bright red, with golden flecks of glitter. As all Smashbox glosses, this goes on creamy and lasts a long time. No scent or taste that I can detect. I'm LLL with dk brown hair and blue eyes, and very pigmented lips. This red is perfect without being too garish, and without being too burgundy, or too pinky. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2007 10:09:00 AM More reviews by jkbaxter612

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lipgloss. It's a yummy strawberry color that complements my coloring nicely (fair skin, blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes). It's not sticky or thick which I really like. The only drawback is that is shine wears off quickly. That being said, after the shine wears off, your lips are still stained a light strawberry color and still have glittery sparkles on them. This is really nice stuff and I'd definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you're looking for that perfect shade of "popsicle red," this is a great buy. The subtle gold undertones keep it from looking garish and the staying power is excellent. Overall, a very wearable cherry red.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

This lipgloss is so much fun to use. I really love it everytime I use it. I purchased mine on TV. I think it was that home shopping network. Anyway, the quality of this gloss is excellent. I really adds shine and moisture to my lips. I use this all the time. Wouldn't be seen without it. The taste ( if you actually taste your glosses) is pleasent. Nothing fake about this taste. It just really rocks, and I will forever be buying Sassy from Smashbox. This makeup line is pretty good. I haven't tried a lot of products, but the ones I have sampled were great!