September 22, 2014 | 943 users online

Shampoo - Lancome - Nourishing Treatment Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 1:55:00 AM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

DO NOT EVER USE THIS SHAMPOO!!!! I had been lemming it for a while, then finally I was so excited to get a free sample with my Sephora order. I couldn't wait to use it so I rushed into the shower to wash my hair... ok everything sounds good. Until I tried to comb my hair. My hair started falling out and breaking off like you would not believe. I almost started to cry (partly because I was upset my hair was coming out and partly because I reeeallllyy wanted to like this shampoo). My hair is currently still recovering. I would give it a negative rating if I could. Of course, the arguement could be said that I was going through stress, hormonal changes, etc that caused my hair to fall out and break off but I am convinced it was this shampoo. Do not use this! Ever!!! I'd rather wash my hair with tar... and then go out in the street and get feathered than use this shampoo. Just goes to show you that expensive does not necessarily equal quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by knharde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is THE best I've ever used. My dry, curly hair felt very moisturized after using this, and it smells absolutely divine! Lathers up very nicely. Its the most expensive shampoo I've ever bought ($16.00) but its worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 11:11:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Smells great and works well. Cleaned really well without stripping hair. A bit on the expensive side but worth it. My hair is really soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Jess79

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo. I just bought the entire haircare line for dry/damaged hair and it's great. I just can't believe I spent so much money. This shampoo is so gentle on dry hair. Love it!!