Garnier Fructis Purifying Shampoo

2.6

on 5/12/2011 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Worst product ever. I bought this mainly to clean out the residue in my hair and figured it would be a plus since it was anti-dandruff as well. This darn thing actually GAVE me dandruff!!..Terrible. I can go on with the list including crappy packaging cause the little tab cover gets hard to open when your hands are wet or have soap on it. I wish I can return this but I'm thinking not even wasting my time and just dump it.

Horrible. At first, it seems like this one cleans really well, but after some more applications, it becomes clear that because it is so aggressive , it makes your scalp produce even more grease. I find that a lot of garnier products have the same problem, so I just stay away from the brand altogether now. Greasy hair needs a gentle approach, which is not something Fructis can provide. I also don't like the artificial fruit smell. Big no-no.

on 4/27/2007 1:32:00 PM

This shampoo sucked big time for my hair. I used it for the first (and last!) time just before a big occasion, on which I wanted to be asured of very clean and shiny hair. Instead, it turned out extremely limp and flat :(

on 7/30/2005 1:31:00 AM

I love this shampoo! my absolute favorite! it smells really, really good and the smell lasts all day! the smell is fruity and i love it. it also makes my hair shiny so that's a definite plus. would buy this again!

on 5/18/2003 1:30:00 PM

After hearing many raves about Garnier Fructis I had to try for myself. I'm always on the lookout for new shampoos and this definitly did well in my books. It had a nice scent, not too strong. Did a good job at cleansing. I have combo hair...oily roots and dry ends.