August 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Fructis Purifying Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by acidraver88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Worst product ever. I bought this mainly to clean out the residue in my hair and figured it would be a plus since it was anti-dandruff as well. This darn thing actually GAVE me dandruff!!..Terrible. I can go on with the list including crappy packaging cause the little tab cover gets hard to open when your hands are wet or have soap on it. I wish I can return this but I'm thinking not even wasting my time and just dump it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2007 5:03:00 AM More reviews by charlotte005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible. At first, it seems like this one cleans really well, but after some more applications, it becomes clear that because it is so aggressive , it makes your scalp produce even more grease. I find that a lot of garnier products have the same problem, so I just stay away from the brand altogether now. Greasy hair needs a gentle approach, which is not something Fructis can provide. I also don't like the artificial fruit smell. Big no-no.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2007 1:32:00 PM More reviews by caradiangela

This shampoo sucked big time for my hair. I used it for the first (and last!) time just before a big occasion, on which I wanted to be asured of very clean and shiny hair. Instead, it turned out extremely limp and flat :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 1:31:00 AM More reviews by berrylemon

I love this shampoo! my absolute favorite! it smells really, really good and the smell lasts all day! the smell is fruity and i love it. it also makes my hair shiny so that's a definite plus. would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2003 1:30:00 PM More reviews by rms_angel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After hearing many raves about Garnier Fructis I had to try for myself. I'm always on the lookout for new shampoos and this definitly did well in my books. It had a nice scent, not too strong. Did a good job at cleansing. I have combo hair...oily roots and dry ends.