August 21, 2014 | 1322 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Lavender Blissard Bath Bomb

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kittycat31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells very nice. My bathrooms still smells after 24 hours. However, my whole body is itchy. Very unpleasant. I took benadryl because it is so bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a little different in my opinion then say Waving Not Drowning. Very clean and relaxing. The Lavendar is stronger in this to me that in WND.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 12:03:00 AM More reviews by DCJPFan

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lavendar Blissard, although small, is very strongly scented and fairly moisturizing. As this fizzes away, it releases dozens of lavender buds, which I didn't mind at all, since they rinsed away easily. I didn't buy this product for myself because I generally don't like lavender scents and find them too sweet and even too sickening at times. However, this smells of refreshing herbal lavender and although I wouldn't purchase this again, I didn't mind the scent at all. The fragrance lingered in my bathroom and on my skin very strongly for hours after I drained the tub. I wish this were true for other LUSH bath products. All in all, a great product for those who appreciate lavender scents.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

Smells fine (though faint) but the lavender bits look exactly like mouse poop, if you've ever had the pleasure of working at a summer camp. That image grossed me out while I was cleaning my tub. The bombs just aren't my thing, I'm not going to buy any more. Bring on the melts and the bubble bars!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by tangerine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This one is nice but not very strong like Sex bomb. I love the lavender, hate the bits in it (thank goodness I put it in a mesh bag before tossing it in!). Too bad itís one of the smaller ones. Now, while I do love the lavender in it, I donít care as much for the green scent that itís mixed with. Itís like a green, herbally lavender. Other people have described it as sandalwood. Oh well. I will try another anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A beautiful scent that, unlike several bath bombs I've tried, lingers nicely on your skin, and in the air. It softened the water, too, and while it's not nearly as moisturizing as, say, Bon Bomb, I didn't need lotion after.

I had the exact same reaction to the bits of lavender, thinking how much they resemble bugs. Thankfully I had watched it fizz and knew what they were. It didn't bother me, and because they're so tiny, they were no trouble for the drain.

Very pleasant but I probably won't re-purchase since there are nicer scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2005 3:16:00 AM More reviews by incendiare

I admit lavender isn't my favourite scent. In fact, I used to dislike it, but LUSH is slowly winning me over with its lavender-scented products, such as this one. Lavender still doesn't wow me, but LUSH lavender is by far the best I've ever experienced, which is proof that LUSH has the power to convince you to like a scent you once disliked, or even despised. Wash face with AOBS while bathing in this, and afterwards use Dream Cream. Makes a great evening bath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 6:23:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

A strong little ball of lavender goodness. The bath bomb is smaller than most, but it's got a really strong lavender scent, and it does a good job of scenting the bath.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 1:38:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lavender Blissard ballistic smells nice enough, but the reviewer below was spot on with the bugs comment. It truly looks like there are dead moths floating in the water, which is enough to keep me from ever purchasing it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

While this bomb smelled lovely, it scared the h*** out of me. There I was, reclining up to my ears in my lavendar-scented bath, breathing deeply, when I noticed a bug floating in the water. WHAT!!! I sat up, ruining my relaxing moment, and noticed there were TONS of these bug-like things floating around -- upon closer inspection, realized they were bits of lavendar from the bath bomb. But not before I'd given up on the bath. I usually don[t mind bits, but these looked suspiciously close to those little bugs that sometimes crawl out of your drain and end up in your bathroom. At least, my bathroom. ANYWAY, it gave me a fright, and the thingies stuck to me to boot -- not my fave bath bomb by far. Smells fine, but be warned of the floating buggies...