October 2, 2014 | 918 users online

Lip Gloss - Apt.5 Cosmetics - Lipgloss #04

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2006 12:49:00 PM More reviews by cheryls

I ((heart heart heart)) this. Had this for a long time. Its a light peachy pink with gold shimmer. Makes me look sunkissed. A perfect nude/neutral gloss. Sheer and very shimmery. Would work for any skintone. Smells like cupcakes. The only thing is that packaging wise, its too bulky, kinda long. I like petite glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 1:03:00 PM More reviews by luvthered

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this for about a year, but didn't think to review it until I recevied the new NARS Orgasm lg as a gift and realized they are a match. Yup! This is identical to Orgasm and a whole heck of a lot less expensive. Took off a lippie for the attractive but very bulky packaging. Other than that,no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful lip gloss that will work well for any skin tone, especially skin that has that "sun-kissed" look. It is a golden rosy-apricot, and the consistency is perfect--not too thick or too sticky. The package is very chic, even though it is a bit bulky. No complaints, because you get a lot of product for the money. A great buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2004 7:41:00 PM More reviews by sossy111

I bought this based on the mua reviews, but i really am not in love with this color. I'm a teenager so i figured i could pretty much get away with most colors but this gloss is pretty much shimmer in a tube. There really is no color. However I do like this glosses lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 11:26:00 PM More reviews by tormaniac

These are so great! For a drugstore line, Apt 5 is a steal-and I scoop up all I can carry every time I go into NYC and pass a Duane Reade (it's their own line)This lipgloss is a dead rinder for Chanel Twinkle Glossimer...I think it smells better (like a vanilla smell, similar to MAC) A pretty color, great as a glaze over a shade deeper liner or stain. The cool looking square tubes are a bit bulky, but not too bad. Grab a few items from this line if you can-the lipgloss selection is excellent, as is the e/s and lipstick assortment too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

This is one of my holy grail lip colors along with #12 which I also reviewed. I love everything about the pearly goldy pink color with emphasis on the gold. This shade was very flattering on my NC30 skintone and would look great on several skintones. Rather sheer but buildable with a lipliner.

The packaging was sleek and cK-ish. The scent was a pleasant vanilla similar to the Mac scent of lipglass. And only $6.50 USD. This is a very unique shade that somewhat resembles Mac lip lacquer in Sheena but without the warmth.

I would repurchase in a heartbeat. If only Apt. 5 weren't so difficult to buy for a Canadian.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is so pretty! It's a light gold toned soft rosey pink and looks totally natural and gorgeous against my fair skin! Looks pretty alone or with a rose or pink liner underneath to help bring out the rosey pink tnes in the gloss. Like all Apt glosses they are not sticky at all and apply super smooth and have a light sweet scent and taste. That is the tube glosses do. They're pot glosses and rancid and need to be re-formulated. UPDATE: Well, this has been my signature lip liner for a couple years+ now but alas I have to discontinue my support of Apt 5 as their customer service is far too horrific to deal with any longer. Some of the worst I have come across w/ an on-line retailer. Just no longer worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 3:45:00 PM More reviews by RaquelZel

So when you're trying to picture the color of this, just think of Orgasm in lip-gloss form... it's fun and flirty and at $6.50, who's to complain? The scent and texture is, to me, almost identical to MAC's lipglasses, although I'm not sure exactly which color I would compare it to... regardless, if you're near a Duane Reade, scoop up thirty.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2003 4:16:00 PM More reviews by JenniferG

This gloss smells great (like vanilla cake!), looks gorgeous and isn't very sticky! The staying power is medium for a gloss. The color is a sheer pink infused with gold. It's so pretty!! The only thing I don't like about these glosses is the size of the tube - it's kind of large for carting around! Otherwise they're great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 10:32:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Okay this is another good drugstore find for glosses.

#04 (why don't they give them real NAMES???) is a beautiful soft peachy tone that leaves your lips very WET and lush looking from a goodly amount of gold iridescence/shimmer. The shimmer you do not feel at all on your lips btw, it's not one of those gritty 'glitters', it's a shimmer and it's COMPLETELY smooth.

This shade is somewhat-sheer so it's versatile if you want a lighter 'wet/dewy/golden-peach' look or if you want to layer it over a gold, orange, or peach more pigmented lipstick.

It took me a while to figure out what the scent was. It was not 'strong strong' but a lil noticeble. Not in a bad way though. Finally I placed it - Marshmallows. A Marshmallowy-Vanillaey type of scent/taste. Personally I didn't mind it at all.

Consistancey is fabulous for me - I like these 'you can feel it a little' medium-thicker yet not tacky or too sticky type of lip glosses because personally the 'more liquidy' ones I find come off too easy. That said, this has quite honorable staying power.

I'd recommend this shade, I might go look again for another gloss by Apt.5 but I believe there are only 19 shades and none of the others caught my eyes as much (on first sight that is). But this one has me happy enough to try to again see if there's another I'd like to take home with me. continued >>