September 20, 2014 | 1194 users online

Blush - Stila - Bud

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by angelene1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I sort of have a love/hate relationship with this blush. The color is beautiful in the pan, but it is so hard to apply; it just won't transfer to my skin even though I'm quite pale (around nw10). I really have to dig into the pan with my Mac 108 brush many times over and over in order to get some color onto my cheeks.
However, when it finally does show up, it gives a very natural and beautiful color, it looks really pretty, and its impossible to over-apply. But Im pretty sure it's possible to find dupes that are more user friendly!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Jillsmith

Too pale - even for my very pale skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by MedusaCascade66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Right now, this is my HG blusher. I bought it along with a bucketload of other Stila products, for around 1/3 of their usual retail prices at TK Maxx (good place for just mooching around and getting some truly amazing M/U bargains!). I only bought it because my friend (who already used this colour) assured me that it WOULD show up on my pale-to-medium skin tone. Took it home, tried it, fell in love with it - simple as that. Hey, if it can make my 44-year-old cheeks look like they have a maiden's first blush, that's enough of a miracle for me!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Katie5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing colour on pale skin. It gives a gorgeous natural pinkish glow without being obvious or garish. I imagine on darker skintones this might not show up too well - it might even look ashy - but for fairer-skinned girls I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on Ebay and was hoping I'd like the color in person. Yay, I am so happy!!! This is one of the prettiest blushes I've ever worn. In the pan it's a kind of boring midtoned pink (I don't see any brown or peachy tones in it), but once on my cheeks it looks like I have natural rosy cheeks like I'm a healthy little girl running through big grassy fields. Makes me feel like I look innocent and beautiful and youthful. Definitely one of my HG blushes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Valentyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

RO for pic. This blush is a matte neutral pink with brown undertones, what I tend to think of as a dusty rose color. I'm a cool toned PPP, NW 10-15, and this shows up quite well on me as a natural flush. It does give me a bit of a sunburned look if I use too heavy a hand when applying, so I tend to apply lightly, just 1-2 sweeps with my 187. Overall, I think this is a nice blush but not very unique and not so flattering that I'd buy it again, not that I'll need to as I don't really reach for it!

Bud (L) Mac Pinch'O'Peach (R)
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this blush (along w/ several other Stila items) and I love it! It is a light pink that suits my PPP cool-toned skin quite nicely. It is sheer, but not so sheer that it doesn't show up. I also like the lasting power and the slight sheen it gives to my cheeks. I will buy this over and over!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by olfactorysensation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bud is a light, neutral and natural looking beige-pink. It has just enough pink to bring a healthy glow to my cheeks but the beige tones keep it looking ultra natural. This is a matte blush, however it is neither dull nor chalky.
Great Stila quality and a 'no brainer' colour for those mornings when i'm too tired to think. I love putting a little shimmer on my cheek bones when I use Bud, Bobbi Brown Beige or Pink Shimmerbricks both look great with Bud. As does Mac MSF in Porcelain Pink or Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer.
This is not my favourite Stila blush as I prefer brighter colours and more 'glowy' finishes, however I highly reccomend this for people who want a natural, but still pretty look or who haven't worn much blush before.
click for pics-

continued >>

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Stila is a great brand for blushes suitable for us pale girls. Bud is no exception. It's a soft, pretty pink. Good for any occasion to brighten the cheeks for a natural flush. No shimmer for those with shimmer issues (I hate what it does to my pores).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 3:02:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bud is a pretty soft pink that is better suited to very fair skin tones. I'm Stila 30 watts and I can only get this to show on me in winter (and not wearing bronzer). In saying that, when the skin conditions are right, it is a very pretty, natural looking blush.