October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers - Plumberry Glow

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by CocoNut83

This is a review of the new version of Plumberry Glow.

I love the original formula as it gives a beautiful glow to the skin. It has more sheen than a matte/chunky glitter finish that the new formula has. This new version of Plumberry Glow is a deeper, matte pink with a bit of silver sparkles thrown in. It is pretty but I didn't purchase this only to have it look completely different than the classic formula. Even the scent is different...no noxema scent at all and I miss that :( This blush was also very hard to apply, I basically had to scrape away at the top layer to get it to show up. Why CoverGirl? Why?

I wish I could find more of the original formula and just buy them all. It is my HG blush :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by cocowawa1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a beautiful and affordable blush if you are on a budget. It does have some gold shimmer, so if you're not into that I would recommend skipping this. However, I feel the gold shimmer really gives the blush a beautiful sheen. It is very pigmented and looks very natural on the skin. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The brush is completely useless and is the wrong size and shape for a blush brush. Also, because of the shape of the blush, it is difficult to to get a bigger blush brush into the blush. Overall, this is one of my favorites for the spring and summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by violetsky88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this blush almost daily for the past six months or so. I love it! Love the color and the intensity, which is build-able. It is more pink than plum, but still a little plummy lol. I use it either on my bare skin or on top of a bb cream or tinted moisturizer, I find this color to look very natural, it's not quite a matte finish but it still gives a natural glow-y flush.

I own both Plumberry Glow and Soft Sable from Cover Girl's Cheekers line, I love both and can't wait to try more colors. I personally recommend these colors and would suggest checking out the line.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this blush. I have fair skin with pink undertones and it really gives me a healthy glow. With that being said, a little goes a longggg way- it's easy to make myself look like I have stage makeup on instead of natural everyday makeup. A also hate the packaging, the brush it comes with is useless and the skinny rectangular shape of the blush makes it kind of hard to put it on big fluffy makeup brushes. But, as for the product, it really is good. You can never go wrong with cheekers. It gives my skin a little bit of life. I'm excited to explore some of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by OvaryAction

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I randomly bought this blush and it turned out to suit me really well. It's not really plum but pink. I am very pale with pink undertones with naturally blonde hair that I dye to a white-blonde and when I touch up my roots and put on this blush I get "Wow, you look really rested" comments all day. I've also had people comment that I must have "gotten sun" on my cheeks and that I looked healthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by goldenrosegold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

a little goes a long way, super build able.
The color is a true pink berry color, super pigmented and yet looks great with just one swipe on my warm tan skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This is a really unique color with great pigmentation, I am not crazy about the sparkles though! For the price you simply can't beat it for the healthy pop of color it gives. The shade is a bright raspberry with a cool blue tone to it and it really compliments my light/medium skin. I don't like the brush that comes with because it's scratchy and applies color too harshly, I actually use it as an eye shadow applicator instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by persiantee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plumberry glow is a really pretty blush and sells for a really cheap price. Unfortunately I don't like all the shimmer it has in it. The standard covergirl compact it comes in is also a little bit annoying to get blush onto my brush... but over all its a really nice blush color. I wouldnt buy it again simply because it has too much shimmer in it for my liking.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by LavenderPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Plumberry Glow is a vibrant, blue-based pink with tons of multicolored shimmer. The color itself is a little bright for my skintone, but I don't think it's particularly crazy-looking. What makes me hate this blush is the intense amount of shimmer and sparkle in it... I feel like the reflectiveness makes it look very obvious and unnatural, especially on someone of color, such as myself. I mean, blue shimmer? People are going to notice that on me, lol. For that reason, this is not one I reach for often :( [EDIT: The shimmer is just too much. I'm giving this one away.]

For reference: ~DDD, neutral-to-warm w/ yellow undertones, MAC Matchmaster 8.5~

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by justwantedtoseeotherpages

I'm 220 Natural Beige in Revlon Colorstay by the way :)
Pros:
Really pretty natural color
Perfectly pigmented
LASTS FOREVER
Cons:
Packaging is kind of awkward to dip your brush into..