November 23, 2014 | 1891 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Revive - Eye Renewal Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by MaggieBGood

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only thing I don't like about this product is the price, but I honestly would buy it if it was twice what they ask. For me, it really works. I am often asked what eye cream I use, because I am 59, and I genuinely don't have a lot of lines around my eyes. I've been using this product for many years now and I wouldn't stop for anything. It isn't too rich or thick in consistency, it glides on and if you put the meaured dot on your ring finger, and then rub that with your other ring finger to evenly distribute it on each hand, then dab around and under the eye, it lasts for ages. I use it morning and night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is somewhat hydrating, but definitely not worth the money. It does not stop my fine lines or take puffiness away under my eyes. It is good for sensitive eyes, but no different than a drugstore eye cream. I like Eve Lom's eye cream better, but have not found my HG eye cream yet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

Consistency is gel like and somewhat runny .
Color is clear.
I liked the way this felt like as I smoothed in on my eye area.
The results after one use - I see some difference. My skin around my eye area is brighter , looks more toned ,even colored and basically like I got a really good night's sleep.
However I will say that a couple of hours after applying this gel , it made my eyes water a lot and sting a little bit . So much so that I used a dampened cotton pad to wipe my eyes.

Also upon application, I got a slight stinging that went away after a few minutes- nothing major .No rashes around the eye area .

The stinging and eye watering could be due to the fact that I was overzealous with application !
A good product overall .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been trying this for about 4 nights. After the 4th night, I found it to be not as moisturizing and made my eyes look worse. I really wanted to love this product and may give it another go sometime soon. It didn't irritate my eyes, but I found that it accentuated whatever fine lines someone in their early 20s may have. It does go well under makeup too. For now, I'm still on the lookout for my HG eye-cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by r0sycheeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

WOOOOWW this is amazing!!! I'm young but for some reason my lower eyelids were getting really puffy (not enough sleep + allergies) n my upper lids were getting droopy, like not exactly hooded but on they're way there, which is maybe genetics but still. It was really bothering me.I only have a few sample packets of this n have only been using it for like 3 or 4 days but the improvement is DRAMATIC! wow! The bags are totally gone n the upper lids are very noticeably lifted as well, like maybe 1 mm in the outer corner which is a lot. Also when I used to smile my eyes would look totally hooded but not anymore at all! I am seriously blown away, I actually look like a different, more attractive version of myself. The best part is that I used to never go without eye makeup because as if having big bags under my eyes n droopy upper eyelids wasn't bad enough already it also made my eyes look smaller and less almond-y but now I don't even have to wear eye makeup n when I do it's really minimal. Before I had to do this whole long process with eyeshadow in the outer corners to lift my eyes n concealer underneath. Yea this is pricey but it's nothing compared to plastic surgery, which is what the results are akin to!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream. I have small wrinkles and a deep wrinkle under each eye. I noticed a visible improvement in the first week and it never stung my eyes. It's light and my skin just absorbs it. I use it both day and night.
I did notice that after I stopped using it, my wrinkles came right back.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by pretty_wannabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do love the pkging but that's about it... It did not help my wrinkles nor texture of my skin around eyes. since it was expensive I was hoping more. I prefer AnneMarie Borlind Eye Wrinkle Cream over this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 5:39:00 AM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i dont give a dam about packaging.I get upset when yet anothr product which is so expensive,is over hyped totally over priced. It did nothing except sting, Yet i can use full strengh RETIN A in the same area with no problem.When expensive products like this with all scientific backing and promises, do not deliver, we should be able to claim our money back, but how can we when we have used half the bottle to try the product.so not waste your money

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by chanel4all

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not understand how even one person can give a bad review! it's the best eye cream i have ever used and EVERYBODY i recommended this cream to, bought, eventhough it is very expensive but so worth it.

yes, the first times you use it, the are can get red a bit, or there might be a slight burn. but it will go away with time.

this is a great moisturizer without leaving the skin oily. it even helps with slight puffiness and small lines.

please, if you think about getting it, don't let the bad reviews influence you. just give it a try. it is really really amazing and i've tried a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SR19

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Initially, I thought there was good improvement of my eye area overall. But when I ran out of the product, within 2 days my eye area looked like it did before I ever bought the product. Surely, that's not supposed to happen. Surely as a treatment eye cream, one is supposed to see some level of sustainable improvement? I bought it for a second time, and I truly do not see the results I initially had when I first used the product. I'm all for epidermal growth factors, but I won't be buying this again. There are far better eye creams / gels out there.