December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Smackers in Berry Heavenly

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by omgthatgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yuck. I like lip smackers, but this sucked. It was way too glittery and silvery, and it washed me out SO much. The smell is sickly sweet and artificial. The packaging wore off very fast. It's grainy and not moisturizing in the least. Again, yuck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 4:03:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased a little set that had this along with a body glitter and 2 l/gs. I somehow had forgotten how much I love this balm! The scent is yummy, just like blue cotton candy. It has a nice creamy texture, although it's not the most moisturizing lip product ever, and in fact anything shimmery tends to be drying for me. It will go on blue if you pile too much on, but otherwise it's just a touch of shimmer - no particular shine. I love the new clear bubble cap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2007 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Natalie13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved this stuff when they first came out in 1998, when I was 9 years old. The only reason why I liked it so much was because it said Heavenly on it and it sound heavenly lol It was great Smacker quality, the smoothness, the smell, the taste, you can't get a better balm than this stuff! The packaging was different then, the whole tube was sparkly with a blue cap. Now, it's a weird design with a clear cap. Not cool. Was dissapointed at that, because the old packaging was awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't describe what this smells like, it's not great smell, but it's not bad, either. It has no taste, and I don't like the texture, so I give it a 3.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Toitgurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

starts to smell like nothing afer a couple of days

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2005 10:00:00 PM More reviews by vanilladiva45

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lip smacker. It smells like blueberry creamcheese, in a good way. It leaves a shimmer on your lips and is somewhat moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2004 8:09:00 PM More reviews by brunettebb87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this smell. I can't really describe it, but it's great! I don't like the coloring, but it's a great shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by MmMeow

I dont really like this product that much because the scent is too strong.But the color is a lightly shimmery blue,which goes on clear.But I wont be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't bought an actual lip smacker in forever, but my cousin put this in my stocking at Christmas and I'm addicted again! Berry Heavenly is a light blue berry scented shimmer gloss. On the lips it is clear shimmer ,but still smells great. I want to try all of them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2003 1:47:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Berry indeed. I think it's a combination of blueberry and raspberry. It's strong and smells nice. Cool sparkly tube, pretty pale blue. Interesting lip smacker.