Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Berry Heavenly

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/11/2013 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yuck. I like lip smackers, but this sucked. It was way too glittery and silvery, and it washed me out SO much. The smell is sickly sweet and artificial. The packaging wore off very fast. It's grainy and not moisturizing in the least. Again, yuck.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I purchased a little set that had this along with a body glitter and 2 l/gs. I somehow had forgotten how much I love this balm! The scent is yummy, just like blue cotton candy. It has a nice creamy texture, although it's not the most moisturizing lip product ever, and in fact anything shimmery tends to be drying for me. It will go on blue if you pile too much on, but otherwise it's just a touch of shimmer - no particular shine. I love the new clear bubble cap!

on 5/2/2007 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved this stuff when they first came out in 1998, when I was 9 years old. The only reason why I liked it so much was because it said Heavenly on it and it sound heavenly lol It was great Smacker quality, the smoothness, the smell, the taste, you can't get a better balm than this stuff! The packaging was different then, the whole tube was sparkly with a blue cap. Now, it's a weird design with a clear cap. Not cool. Was dissapointed at that, because the old packaging was awesome!

on 11/27/2005 9:21:00 PM

I can't describe what this smells like, it's not great smell, but it's not bad, either. It has no taste, and I don't like the texture, so I give it a 3.

on 5/2/2005 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

starts to smell like nothing afer a couple of days

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this lip smacker. It smells like blueberry creamcheese, in a good way. It leaves a shimmer on your lips and is somewhat moisturizing.

on 8/16/2004 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this smell. I can't really describe it, but it's great! I don't like the coloring, but it's a great shimmer.

on 1/28/2004 12:11:00 AM

I dont really like this product that much because the scent is too strong.But the color is a lightly shimmery blue,which goes on clear.But I wont be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I haven't bought an actual lip smacker in forever, but my cousin put this in my stocking at Christmas and I'm addicted again! Berry Heavenly is a light blue berry scented shimmer gloss. On the lips it is clear shimmer ,but still smells great. I want to try all of them!

on 4/29/2003 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Berry indeed. I think it's a combination of blueberry and raspberry. It's strong and smells nice. Cool sparkly tube, pretty pale blue. Interesting lip smacker.

Recommended for Medium Skin