September 30, 2014 | 1118 users online

Eyes - Christian Dior - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

melting in 2-3hours. I ended up to be the cutest panda in spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by june0626

Looking for a long lasting liner for upper and lower lash line. Tried it in the store and does not budge, any other one on my list is chantecaille 24 hour waterproof eyeliner but that is too expensive. Got the Dior one in Black for a cheaper alternative.Like it but not love it. It's not the blackest eyeliner but a dark grey liner. Creamy enough to work on the waterline also, softer than chanel ones in comparison. Wore it to school and does not smudge throughout the day. A good eyeliner that lasts and stays intact all day but not the best colour though. Probably repurchase if I decide not to splurge on chantecaille one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by julzihead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product on my waterline. Been using for more than 5+ years, repurchased lots of times. The first time I purchased this I tested eyeliners from different brands on my hands that day, and this one smudged the least when I tried rubbing all of them off. There were about 10 lines I drew (from 10 different branded eyeliners), and this one stayed there no matter how much I tried rubbing it off. That being said, it will still smudge and disappear if I was to rub my eyes a lot during the day, but it's the best one I've found so far. If I want an intense look that will last I would wear this on my waterline and then put liquid eyeliner on the lids. I skip the liquid liner if just a normal day.

It does cost a little high but these things last almost forever. Obviously you'd rather get an expensive product that works than getting a cheap one that you wouldn't use.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by flameangel

It is creamy and a breeze to apply. However, it doesn't last on my oily lids no matter what I do. I have tried it with UDPP, Maybelline's Colour Tattoo, and all sorts of combinations but it still smudges on me. I guess this would be a good product if you don't have oily lids. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Jerilyn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am very surprised at the low score of this product. I have been a HE makeup junky since middle school. I would save up all of my allowance, holiday money, etc, and spend it on makeup.

That being said, this is my number one go-to eye pencil. I have severe allergies and watery eyes, and this is the only pencil I have found that begins to hold up. I even bought one for a friend for her birthday, and now it is all she uses as well (and she is not one to spend money on makeup). This is the only pencil I have consistently bought over and over again. It works as well when it is a tiny nub, as it does when you first open it (which is a huge issue I have had with other eyeliners).

It goes on very opaque. It is creamy enough to use on the delicate waterline, but dries down for lasting power.

I'm not saying it is perfect. Unfortunately, unless you get your makeup tattooed on, it will not look exactly the same when you go to bed as when you first applied it. But as I said, this is the best I have found in my many years of makeup exploration!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by incrediblehayat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this product. I tried so many eyeliner pencils, but this one and another one from Max Factor were only ones that worked for me, and th MF one is discontinued, so I'm stuck with this one.

I bought the plain one (without the blending thingy) so I have a very long pencil, which probably would last at least 2 years. It doesn't smudge so much, but still does because of my extreemly oily eyelids.

It was about 17 in Hela, Munich. If I ever run out, I will repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Dostygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not sure why some products work for some and not for others. I have very oily eyelids which i have to prime, or everything on my lids ends up under my eyes. Unless I heated this liner up by running it back and forth over my hand it wouldn't even deposit color. And when it finally worked, the color was gray (I purchased black). It also faded within a couple of hours. A weird, weird product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my HG eyeliners. I have it in Intense Brown (a rich very dark espresso brown) and I've repurchased twice because I actually use it down to a nub. It's gorgeous on and it applies easily and smudges perfectly with the sponge smudger tip. It's soft enough that it never tugs at your eye. It has fairly good lasting power and I do think it's waterproof but it's definitely gone at the end of a hot steamy day. They include a sharpener with it but I do wish the sharpener contained the shavings so I didn't have to sharpen over the garbage can - it's just a bit messy. I took off one lippie because the caps fall off the pencil too easily and the price is pretty outrageous, and like I said, I wish the sharpener had a lid. Overall, I highly recommend this and I will continue to repurchase unless I find something with better lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Paigemuffin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am on my 4th and last pencil. I find this eyeliner works much better than most but still smudges every 3-4 hours. I don't have watery eyes or greasy skin so I really think there's no excuse for this eyeliner to smudge, especially with a lovely $28 price tag. Setting it with powder/nude colored eye shadows also does NOT improve the smudging I have found. I don't like liquid eyeliner so I'm stuck with pencils. This one like I said lasts longer than most but still is not long lasting enough for me. I am done settling with an (expensive) mediocre eyeliner and am going to give a Japanese brand a try, because I've heard such great things about it. I will however keep using some of the other CD eye makeup because the brand is great overall, just the eyeliner is mediocre.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by swallydbrat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very dissapointed with this eyeliner. I had been thinking about buying this product for a while, and had tried the liner on my hands briefly on my work break. It seemed like a good, rich black and longlasting liner - boy was I wrong! When I wore it, it smudged almost instantly on my top lid crease line, and seems to melt on the bottom lashes also. Not what I would expect from a high end, and rather expensive liner such as this. I brought the Mac Powerpoint shortly after and it is MUCH better, and cheaper too.

I've started using it again, and it's not THAT bad. It is not at all worth it's price, but it is a mediocre eyeliner.