October 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Crystal Lipstick- Crystal Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is a very pretty, medium berry pink. Soft, creamy, lovely, never dry, has a lovely texture and smell, a medium sheen. One of my all time favorites. Love the packaging, and that you don`t have to check the bottom of the EL lispsticks when you got many as you can see throuhg the glass bottom. :-) Very elegant, beautiful, most creamy. Like it a lot. Doesn`t last all day,but that is ok.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I cannot fault the packaging on these lippies. But I got this one as a GWP so it's in the much plainer packaging. I was initially underwhelmed by the colour, but it has really grown on me. The texture seems like a cross between creme and gel, a little like lip gloss over lipstick and not that opaque. The colour is a slightly blue toned pale pink but not too pale. It's not too long wearing but that's okay. It fades nicely. It's a great alternative to a nude lip. I wouldn't pay full price for it though and I'm not sure it's distinctive enough to re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Abbieness

On my non-pigmented lips this is a very light MLBB light rose with very subtle sparkle. I can't stand any sparkle on my lips but this barely shows. It is more like a very lightweight gloss with a touch of rosy pink on me. I like it because it doesn't leave my lips nude but gives just a touch of color and sheen. Very subtle. Adds just enough pigment for me so that it is MLBB but it wouldnt work if I really need color or with certain color clothes. I am pale and my lips are also pale. I dont detect any taste or scent. I like the texture and weight because it feels like a nice chapstick rather than a sticky or heavy gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

received as GWP. i never wear straight up pinks, i tend to buy more of a rose or berry color, but since i had it i figured i might as well wear it! it swatches as a cool toned pink and on my pigmented lips, it comes out lavender. its not the most flattering color for my tan southeast asian skin but its not horrible. i am kind of getting used to it and will probably finish out the tube. its a creme formula, SUPER moisturizing, goes on so smoothly & has a nice light berry scent to it. i would love to try this formula again in a better shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like others, I received this with a GWP and it's not bad at all. I wear mostly pink lipsticks so this fits right in with my collection. It reminds me of MAC's Sweetie, which - for some reasons that I can't quite put my finger on - I like much more (it's one of my all time faves). I don't know how much I'll use this (again, because I have similar shades that I like a tad more), and I doubt I'd have bought it myself (and I'm sure I won't buy it again) but it goes on really smoothly (like an expensive lipstick should) and just that earns it its four stars. You can't argue with quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by amandaeclark

I have several Pure Color lipsticks and like the formula very much. They wear for a couple of hours and are not drying - stay creamy on the lips. I would never had bought this color though if it hadn't been in a GWP. I stay away from true pinks - and this one looks candy like in the tube. However, the color is beautiful on. Not chalky at all. Very pretty and cool pink. I've had it for 6 days now and have worn it 3 days. I like to wear it with my no-makeup summer look and I have also worn it as a pale lip with a smoky grey eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Peridot07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For some reason I cannot pick out lipstick for myself. I've bought quite a few lipsitcks over the years, but I just haven't been happy with any of them. I got this one as a free gift with purchase and am just so happy with it! It's a pretty sheer pink colour with a glossy finish that leaves my lips hydrated and looking lovely. Sadly, this lipstick is very expensive, but I don't use a lot of it so I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Got this in a GWP and I quite like it. I normally stick to nudes and sheer neutrals close to my natural lip colour, this is more pink than I would normally go for. I am very pale and find that anything with even a bit too much colour looks super bright on me, this is noticeably pink but looks quite nice, not over the top at all. Great for daily use. Nice shine as well, lasts about as long as any lipstick on me (which is not very long lol). Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by NotAfraid2BeMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I love this. Plain and simple. It's a nice pink! I also have crystal pink lipliner, they look amazing together! The perfect look for me! I swear by this. I definatly recommend it! I will buy until its discontinued, then i just might buy the rest of their stock:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by twinkle82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Best lipstick. I have super dry lips and love it's moisturizing feel. Color - pinkish with shine. Brightens up my face while looking natural.
Still my fav color so far.