October 24, 2014 | 887 users online

Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Cuticle Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't do a whole lot for me. I have pretty dry cuticles, and was trying to find a product that would help, but I really don't like this stick. There was some sort of promotion at the time, and I got two sticks. Well, that was long ago, and I still on stick number 1.

This is simply because I don't like using it. It's difficult to apply, it doesn't really moisturize. It feels waxy and sits on top of your cuticles.

Only nice things I can say about it is that it's small and portable, it smells nice, and that it's cute. Other than that, not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2004 3:19:00 AM More reviews by kathrynhayes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the fact that this cuticle cream comes in a portable stick, but I think the product itself is a little waxy and hard to apply. I'll stick with my Kiehl's cuticle cream for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 3:18:00 PM More reviews by scaly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it! It's a bit pricy, but a little goes a long way. Especially good on the days when nails are dry and brittle. And its small, slim shape make it very portable. Someday I will have one in every purse!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Krystyn118

I really like this cuticle stick. It smells nice, has a great texture, and is very convenient as a chapstick-like tube. And appears to be good value as mine is lasting forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2003 4:29:00 AM More reviews by pdlsprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic cuticle moisterizer! I bought this for my b/f, who has horrible cuticles (you know how guys are), and saw an improvement in the look and feel immediately. So much, that I've started using it right after I get out of the shower every day. The smell is very pleasant, a light rosewater scent. I will repurchase.