September 16, 2014 | 1954 users online

Blush - Avon - Split Second Blush Stick

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Becki32155

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. It's my favorite blush ever. I try others and then come back to it again and again. Whenever it's on sale, I stock up, whether I need it or not. I have tubes in my desk, my purse, my bathroom, everywhere, as I don't want to be without it. I used to get it in Moon Roses, then they had a color change and I now get the comparable shade, which is Pink Melon. If Avon ever discontinues this, I will be so blue. I even use this for a lipstick 90 percent of the time, as I am pink lipstick girl and I like a matte finish which this provides. I love a cream blush. Powder blush just smears on my oily skin. Not only is this a bargain, but it looks great, does what I want and I am able to multi-task with it. I'm happy!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by apsalmist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This for the Tropical Peach. Great color for me and I love sticks cause you're not dipping your fingers in the blush. However I had to remove lippies for the quality of the product. This mashes when I try to put it on. Very disappointing. Not worth the effort so I threw it in the trash. The price used to be affordable, but it never seems to go on sale for less than $5 anymore. I will not buy it again. I gave it two lippies for the fact that it IS a stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by tammy1967

This is my fast daytime blush!

I use it when i'm in a rush in the morning, the barely rose one, and its great!

I dont have alot of time for makeup, for contouring etc for my day job, this gives me a healthy glow, without looking like I have blush on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like selmasoo (below), I bought this blush stick in 'Raisin' and I agree with her color description 100%. It is as though Avon had *me* in mind when they came up with this color, lol! Well, I am an extremely fair-skinned PPP w/ some mild rosacea and most rose/pink/brown/peach/mauve tones (ok-just about EVERY blush tone on the planet) just don't work for me and honestly, I pretty much gave up wearing blush altogether. BUT...I was 'just looking around' at my local Avon boutique when I stumbled upon this blush stick, and out of the many colors, this one seemed the best for my pale complexion. I got it home and tried it on and it is a KEEPER. The color is sooooo natural, is easy to apply, lasts, does not break me out or aggrivate my rosacea, and the best part (for me at least) is that there is NO shimmer to it whatsoever. I was beginning to think that matte blush didn't exist. I was wearing Stila blushes previously, but the shimmer was overkill. I am almost 36, and shimmer this, shimmer that is not age appropriate (for me at least). So this Avon blush stick is a keeper; and for $6, not too shabby :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by royal_bee17

I have these in Barely Rose, Blossom,and Romance.
The first one I tried was barely rose. When I looked at it, it seemed to hot pink and sparkly. I put it on but it looked to harsh on my beige/yellowish skin. Then I tried Blossom and I've found my HG blush! It looks completely natural on me and romance is a bit too dark for me. Would re-purchase again. (and again =D)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 9:28:00 AM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in Barely Rose. In the tube and on first application it is a bright pink color but blended in well, it transforms into a perfect "flushed cheek" color that looks soooo natural! I have dark blonde hair and very fair skin so I was apprehensive about the hot pink color in the tube but it's absolutely wonderful. It works on my pale skin or when I've got a summer tan, I just use a bit more if I've got a tan and it works perfectly. It goes on satiny-smooth and blends so easily, and I love the portability of the twist-up tube.

EDIT 6-25-08: It looks like this product has been discontinued but I found it in the Campaign 14 outlet brochure and stocked up!! Why does the best stuff get discontinued???

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the Tropical color. It is definitely for a warmer toned gal. I am pale and it is too orange-y for me. It's ok in the summer but not on pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2007 6:02:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I purchased this in Moon Roses and was pretty nervous b/c I am usually not good at picking out blushes...but this pink (almost baby pink) with a hint of a shine is perfect for a pink cheek!

It comes in a tube that twists up and down. The texture is very creamy, almost satiny which surprised me - i loved it - it is so easy to blend!!! I dot it on my cheek a couple of times and then blend with my fingers. I have also layered a darker color blush (another brand) over it and it looked nice.

HIghly recommend this product, but this shade may be way too light for some people - I'm very fair skinned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cedarchristie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had these sticks in Barely Rose, Romance, and Blossom. The Barely Rose is a bright fushia stick but goes on surprisingly natural and can be 'popped over the other two a bit of bounce. Romance is a warm peachy-bronze and Blossom is a neutral warm pink. All sink into the skin for a sheer, natural finish and are easy to apply.

However, if you want a blush that will stick with you through hail and hurricanes for 12 hours, this ain't it! You do need to re-apply during the day. The good news is, they are portable sticks and re-application is a breeze. I have tried every blush made I think and this product is pretty darn good. Way better than MAC, which to me is messier to apply and the colors sink in without a trace within a few minutes.

No, the only other cream blush I love as much or better right now is Benefit's Rush Hour! All is great for fair skin I would say. Avon's tubes are far cheaper than Benefit and if you get them on sale it's a good deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:42:00 PM More reviews by happywhensad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't really like the colour I purchased but I liked the way it applied and stayed on.