April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - All Gloss Slicks

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I have this in Clear. This is an ordinary clear balm-like lipstick, which gives a nice shine but not as glossy as a liquid lipgloss. This is nothing special but is nice to use on days when you don't want to look too made up. It doesn't really moisturize or soften my lips but it is not a bad product. The clear plastic cover did crack pretty easily and the pink packaging is cheap looking but it is a cheap product! I wouldn't necessarily purchase again but not because of any problems with it, it's just nothing unique.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by pixelpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These bring back such fond memories of my preteen years... I got the clear one from my aunt and I would wear it all the time! Like the name suggests, they are very slick and slippery feeling. It's very shiny and I only need one or two swipes of this stuff. However, it smells bad! Like a mixture of plastic-y oil or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is more of a cute "chapstick." It has a very subtle tint and shines a bit more than regular chapstick, however it is a bit less hydrating than a treatment. It is moisturizing, don't get me wrong, but it still feels like a moisturizing lipstick, rather than a lipgloss. I would never really call this a gloss, so I'm not sure why Cover Girl categorizes this as a gloss. It has a staying power comparable to chapstick. It is a decent product for Drugstore and it is quite inexpensive too. I actually like the smell, actually I LOVE IT, and its the main reson I bought it- It reminds me of my mother's lipsticks when I was a little girl in the 90's. It has that "lipstick smell" that lipstick used to have back in the days.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

Lip Slicks are a HORRIBLE product. I bought this a long time ago and I would never ever buy it again.

The one I had was called Princess

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by babeybearz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought 2 of these as a buy one, get one free deal. I chose the Clear one and Flirtatious, which is a very shimmery light pink. I didn't like the Flirtatious gloss at all. It was too shimmery and reminded me of makeup I wore in junior high. On the other hand, I absolutely love the way the Clear gloss looks on me. It's somewhat subtle, but also really enhances your natural lip color. I like to wear it when I'm not trying to look super glamorous. Unfortunately, I have to give this product 2 lippies because it just smells awful. It doesn't really taste like anything (fortunately), but it smells realllly makeup-ey. If you've smelled them, you know what I mean. I'll continue to wear the one in Clear, but I won't repurchase because of the bad-quality-makeup smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

these are perfect for the girl who doesnt like all that mirror like shine buisness. the colors are pretty and sheer, and you do not have to use a mirror. they go on and feel like chapstick yet give a slight shimmer. i do agree with the other reviews, they do smell kinda funky, but it goes away. the smell reminds me of opening up my mom's old makeup from the 80s that she saved for some strange reason... so, other than the smell, they are amazing! oh yeah, they do not leave that weird gunk on the inside of your mouth... which is a plus becuase i hate that!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2007 11:21:00 PM More reviews by flynnlee25

Lately I've been thinking that decent makeup doesn't have to be so expensive, so I've been searching drugstore brands for the best things. I usually am addicted to Clinique's lipglosses and Lancome's juicy tubes, but I've been happy with my CoverGirl finds! These lipglosses are really pretty. I don't know why they have to smell but the icky scent is really light and you don't notice it after awhile. Give these a try, I love the color and sparkle they give my lips. They are very inexpensive compared to Clinique and Lancome, even though I have the money to spend on more expensive products, why should I? And this is coming from a makeup addict/snob, a wannabe makeup artist lol. I've really been enjoying my new finds! Some have been duds, of course, but this find in these lipglosses are winners. Give these a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2006 4:08:00 PM More reviews by haven7728

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have three of these (Clear, Bronze Goddess and Daring), and I keep Daring on my computer keyboard at work -- it's a quick way to add a little color and moisture if your lipstick has worn off, because you can apply Lipslick without a mirror. Also, I tend to use a matte lipstick in the morning, so when my lips start to feel dry, I apply Daring over my lipstick.

I also recommend Daring as an overnight lip moisturizing treatment -- it doesn't penetrate the way that Blistex creme (one of my faves) does, but it stays on all night. (The interesting thing is that texture of each Lipslick is slightly different, presumably because of the ingredients used to provide the tints in each; the other two I have don't work as well as moisturizing treatments.)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by frisk0babe

I first experimented with this gloss as a preteen. I bought it for nostalgic reasons. It subtly enhances lips and gives a nice, natural-looking shine. It's a great first lipstick and good for girls who don't like the overly made-up look. That being said, the taste and smell is absolutely horrid.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by orchard20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't the best gloss out there. I am not a fan of the lip wand and the color was really light. It was more of a frost effect.