August 23, 2014 | 1806 users online

Nail Tools - Avon - Nail Enamel Corrector Pen

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

This is a pretty handy little tool to have! Makes clean up around the nail edges quick and easy. The only complaint I have is that I have to keep wiping the tip on a tissue, otherwise it just spreads the previously removed polish back onto me

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why did I not find this sooner? This is a must have if you like to wear dark polishes. It is simple and easy to use. I like Avon's polish in midnight plum and Vamp it up. With dark colors like these, any slip of paint over the nail edge is very noticeable. The nail corrector pens works better than a q-tip or orange stick dipped in polish remover. It really takes my manis and pedis to the next level. I love the professional look that cleaning up around the nail edges with this pen allows me to do. An absolute bargain as it is on sale all the time. I got my corrector pen for $3 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are doing your own manicures and like to use dark or vibrant colors, you must have this corrector pen. It is easy to use and does not spread the color just "cleans it up".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

This pen is fabulous! Especially if you are working with a very dark shade and the tiniest slip up is noticeable. I have very fair skin and love purple/black colors (Avon's midnight plum is divine) and against my fair skin I always manage to make a bit of a mess around my cuticles. This pen is perfect for correcting mistakes. It's a great size and very easy to control. The tip is just small enough to get rid of tiny mistakes but not so big that it's clumsy. I have had mine for a couple months now and it is still moist and working well. Other brands I have tried the pen tends to dry up quickly or if used to correct a dark color ends up stained and unusable. Highly recommended, I have a back up sitting in my make up case!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great pen, easy to use, and lasts from 6mos to one year defending upon how you use it. Fool proof!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite nail polosh correctore pen! It works better than other brands i have tried. It does a great job! definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by AvonErin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! Easy to take with you. Have one in the car, one in the bathroom, one on my desk. Just helps with application and/or touch-ups - especially when doing your toe-sies!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 8:56:00 PM More reviews by jpsrolls

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes getting the excess polish off cuticles a breeze. It makes for a professional looking manicure. All Avon's nail products I've tried have been excellent.