Avon Nail Enamel Corrector Pen

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/15/2011 8:47:00 PM

This is a pretty handy little tool to have! Makes clean up around the nail edges quick and easy. The only complaint I have is that I have to keep wiping the tip on a tissue, otherwise it just spreads the previously removed polish back onto me

on 7/9/2010 6:41:00 PM

Why did I not find this sooner? This is a must have if you like to wear dark polishes. It is simple and easy to use. I like Avon's polish in midnight plum and Vamp it up. With dark colors like these, any slip of paint over the nail edge is very noticeable. The nail corrector pens works better than a q-tip or orange stick dipped in polish remover. It really takes my manis and pedis to the next level. I love the professional look that cleaning up around the nail edges with this pen allows me to do. An absolute bargain as it is on sale all the time. I got my corrector pen for $3 on sale.

on 5/3/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

If you are doing your own manicures and like to use dark or vibrant colors, you must have this corrector pen. It is easy to use and does not spread the color just "cleans it up".

on 12/9/2008 3:00:00 PM

This pen is fabulous! Especially if you are working with a very dark shade and the tiniest slip up is noticeable. I have very fair skin and love purple/black colors (Avon's midnight plum is divine) and against my fair skin I always manage to make a bit of a mess around my cuticles. This pen is perfect for correcting mistakes. It's a great size and very easy to control. The tip is just small enough to get rid of tiny mistakes but not so big that it's clumsy. I have had mine for a couple months now and it is still moist and working well. Other brands I have tried the pen tends to dry up quickly or if used to correct a dark color ends up stained and unusable. Highly recommended, I have a back up sitting in my make up case!

on 7/7/2005 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great pen, easy to use, and lasts from 6mos to one year defending upon how you use it. Fool proof!

This is my favorite nail polosh correctore pen! It works better than other brands i have tried. It does a great job! definite repurchase!

on 6/3/2004 12:31:00 AM

I love this product! Easy to take with you. Have one in the car, one in the bathroom, one on my desk. Just helps with application and/or touch-ups - especially when doing your toe-sies!

on 3/14/2003 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This makes getting the excess polish off cuticles a breeze. It makes for a professional looking manicure. All Avon's nail products I've tried have been excellent.

Popular Tools