August 28, 2014 | 1126 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipstick in 'Pinkberry'

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by madscientist01

I got this lipstick as part of a free "gift" for buying the day wear BB cream, but it retails for $34 if I were to purchase it. It is similar in colour to revlon's "mauve it over", and rimmel's "airy fairy". I don't remember how much that cost, but I doubt it was over $10.

The texture and finish of the EL lipstick are nice (I prefer the texture and finish of the EL lippie over "mauve it over"); smooth, creamy, and ever so slightly glossy. It's moisturizing without feeling or looking like a gloss on your lips.

The colour is nice, a very natural/nude pink. It's about a shade darker, and more blue toned than mauve it over (which is more peachy / orange based). Pinkberry is also much creamier and more hydrating than mauve it over.

The texture and finish of airy fairy are quite similar to pinkberry, as is the colour. Pinkberry is slightly darker and more blue toned than airy fairy. The two are equally creamy & hydrating. Airy fairy is perhaps a bit more shimmery though.

Overall, this is a nice lipstick in a very nice/natural colour, with a very nice / natural finish. However, it is in my opinion, no better than the much cheaper lipsticks you can find in the drugstore. And, airy fairy smells great (sort of fruity, as opposed to the typical crayon-like smell).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pinkberry has been my "go to" lip color for years! I do use many glosses in pinker shades. My lips have almost no color to them. Very pale. When in doubt, Pinkberry is the perfect lip neutral for me. Easy to apply, long lasting, not drying or heavy, no shimmer, great "like lips but better" color for my fair complexion. Of course, I wish the price were lower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by abbe4

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this while perusing the foundations, and could not resist the offer of a free EL lip balm with purchase of a lipstick. I have been looking for a lipstick color for my 'old age' blues, one that is not anything like all the others I have been wearing for years & years, all the deep, rich colors from Laura Mercier, the too-intense ones from Bobbi Brown, the simply odd ones from Lancome....I just wanted one to wear all day at work, one that would make my over-all appearance look softer, and this is good for that: I've grown to really like it, while there is no lipstick allure & drama here, it makes my lips look great. And it brightens my complextion: odd.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by tanaligato

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect lipstick for everyday use. Pinkberry is an office friendly color without being "boring". It's not exactly pink, it's more like a mauve - beige - pinky color, if you know what I mean (do I? :lol:)

Unlike every MAC lipstick I ever tried, this one does not dry your lips, on the contrary, it is quite moisturing. This is my favorite characteristic about Clinique & Estée Lauder's lipsticks.

The only negative thing about Estée Lauder's pinkberry is its price, but I bought it in a sale and it costed me around USD 12 -worth every penny. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this is a lovely lipstick. the packaging is nice. this is very expensive though, it's around $25. $10 more than a MAC lipstick that you can find an exact dupe for. this is a very mauve nude pink color. anyways, i like the color, it enhances my natural lip color. i love it and it lasts a long time. my only problem is it feels a bit drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect, everyday lipstick! It's a beautiful, light mauve color that I can see going well with a multitude of skintones. I'm NC15 with medium pigmented lips, for reference. The formula of this lipstick is wonderful; silky, lasts long, and feels moisturizing on the lips. I'd repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by mrsugly

Love this colour, i wear it every day and have done for a few years.I first got it in a gift bag and soon became addicted. It's a great every day colour that you can build up to make darker. Has a lovely finish to it. My only complaint is that i have found it hard to get hold of recently - even tried getting it while i was in the UK with no luck. Ended up having to buy it off ebay.
Now trying to find a similar colour from mac

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely nudish pink with a touch of berry on me. I put this away and then saw it the other day and remembered I had one. It is lovely and natural. Not much POP more of a muted smooth shade, definetly easy to wear and a major plus no lipliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sedateme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my most favorite make-up products ever. I am finishing my second Pinkberry lipstick and I am definitely buying another one. It is the perfect pinky nude color that you can wear with anything and apply anytime without a mirror because it is very natural and easy to use. It also works great as a lip conditioner because it is so creamy and rich. I believe this is one of the shades that go well with every skin tone and I can only recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Creamiest, most comfortable lipstick I've ever worn! This colour isn't a colour I would normally choose. As it is quite close to my natural lip colour, just slightly pinker. But it's nice for very natural looks; there's no glitter or frost. Just pure colour. I received this lipstick for Christmas in a Coach gift bag. I chose in the options that "yes" I would purchase it again. Not sure if I will because of the price, but I'm leaning more towards a yes, as it is a very lovely lipstick.