Max Factor PAN - STICK

3.9

Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cire De Carnauba), Beeswax (Cire D'Abeille), Paraffin, Ozokerite, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've used it for drag make up and I have to say that it's absolutely gorgeous. Usual foundations used for drag are extremely heavy, most popular is kryolan stick but I have to say that this was pretty good alternative, especially when you compare the prices. The only sad thing about it is that in Croatia we only have 3 shades, I think a darker ones would be great for contouring.

This was my HG of all HG's....my first real makeup product which I carried with me everywhere when I was in my late teens/early 20s...loved it loved it loved it....until I stopped being able to find it....pretty certain they stopped selling Max Factor in Canada many years ago. I have searched far and wide and STILL haven't found a product to compare to this!!! Weeping...

This is such an under rated foundation, i have been using it since i was a teenager, it gives amazing coverage and isn't at all cakey, its very blendable and goes on like a concealer so its easy to throw in your bag and top up.
A few years ago i really started to get into higher end makeup and iv a pretty big collection but i still always go back to this, its my holy grail out of all my foundations and it cost less than 9 euro.

There is a reason why this product has been around since 1948!!
For dry skinned ladies it is a pure godsend. Since advancing into my late thirties my skin became as dry as the sahara and every liquid foundation i tried just clung to my dry cracked patches and looked ghastly no matter how much i moisturised and primed beforehand. retinoid acne treatment plus cold weather really took their toll on my face.
I used Pan Stick in my earlier years and shunned it thinking it looked cakey and artificial and too heavily made up. My search for more natural foundations only resulted in pricey disasters, with practically every foundation making my dry skin look much worse. I was even considering going without foundation as i just could not find one that looked decent on my skin at the end of a working day.
So, i unearthed my long forgotten faithful pan stick in 13 Nouveau beige.
I moisturised and primed and smoothed it on. It's a dream! It is full coverage but it is superb. It covers EVERYTHING. It made my skin look dewy and flawless and no sign of flaky patches and it stayed on ALL DAY without needing to be touched up once! It didnt cake or transfer and most importantly, it didnt settle in my smile lines or the fine lines under my eyes.
I use a cream blusher and it went on smoothly and blended perfectly over the pan stick.
My t zone had a very very slight shine after 8 hours but apart from that nothing! It looked just as fresh as when i had applied it at 7 am that morning.
For reference, my skin tone is nw20 and the shade 13 nouveau Beige is perfect. It's pink toned I believe.
My search for HG foundation is now over. Im in love with my old flame again!

I recently purchased the Max Factor pan stick in fair (25), as I am naturally very pale skinned. I was a bit put off by the pinky appearance of this product in store, but had heard good things about it so decided to give it a shot. At a price of £7.99, the pan stick was cheaper than my usual Max Factor mousse foundation. After using this product several times, I have found that it is brilliant for my skin! I don't have a great complexion naturally, but I find that this product really blends into my skin creating a 'flawless finish' effect.
However, I do use the pan stick as a second layer of foundation as I think this gives the best natural looking coverage for my skin. I then use two types of concealer (undereye and general) to make sure that my skin is fully covered.
Another great thing about the pan stick is that it seems to last all day on my skin, and I never seem to have to reapply. This has always been a problem for me as I usually have to keep touching up my make up throughout the day!
Overall, I think this product is fantastic for people with any skin type as the stick is not oily, yet does not drag across the skin, so is ideal. Paired with a blending brush or complexion sponge, this foundation can really do the trick.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my absolute favourite. I have been using it for over 20 years (wow where did that time go) I thought I would try the MAC Foundation stick, Bobby Brown Foundation stick, Shiesdo stick and Make up Forever. The best is still the Max Factor, They all have creamy consistency's but the max factor has a better coverage yet doesn't feel heavy on. The way I apply it is put a few lines beside nose, forehead and cheeks then blend with either fingers or Sigma kabuki S80, then set with compact powder. It covers my freckles and leaves me with a flawless finish without it looking heavy, cakey. It also doesn't break me out. I used the graftobian cream foundation for a few days and it seemed to break my skin out which has never happened before.

I have fair skin and the colours that suit me are
Max Factor Panstick - True Beige
Bobbie Brown: Sand
MAC N20
Estee Lauder Double wear 1N2 Ivory
Hope this helps....

I bought some of this at Vermont Country Store which has a website. Lots of good stuff on there. Anyway, I remember one of my girlfriends wearing this way back in the 1960s. Yes, I am old. lol She had bad skin and she wore it heavy and it covered things well.
However, when I got mine a few months ago, it didn't seem as moist as it was back then. I was looking for more of a concealer type of makeup to cover my brown spots from sun damage. It seemed too dry to really blend on my dry skin. Also, I got one of the lighter colors and it really didn't do a good job of covering unless I put it on thick. Maybe a darker color would have worked. I believe I paid about 18.00 for a really small tube. It was about half the size of what it used to be.
Don't think I would buy this again. I use Cover Girl + Olay Simply Ageless cream.

I used Max Factor Pan Stick for ages, since I was a teenager. Everyone has always said, "what beautiful skin you have". This was due to the make up. It was great. When they stopped selling it here I got some on line for the regular $7.00 price. I think I bought 5 of them. Today I went on line to see if I could buy more and I was shocked at the prices people are selling it for-some as much as $194.95 a piece(some as low as $8.05 each).Is there a ligitimate place to buy it from? Is there an Importer? Can you buy direct from Europe?
Help!!! I cannot find anything equivalent to Max Factor Pan Stick.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say I only started using this recently after many years of selling it at the pharmacy where I work. I always thought it looked cakey and heavy on people. It's popular with teenagers as it's great at concealing blemishes. I prefer lighter coverage. But one day a customer came in with the most beautiful flawless makeup. I asked her what was she using and she said Max Factor pan stick. I almost dropped!
After years of spending crazy amounts of money on expensive foundations, i found the One! I think the secret is on the application. I do a few strokes on my face with the stik and let it warm up for a minute or so and then i blend it with a wet beauty blender. That gives me just the right amount of coverage. It still looks light but it conceals all my redness etc. i let it settle for a bit and then I lightly dust Max Factor creme puff over it. My skin looks amazing. So many people have said to me how flawless it looks! It still looks like I have make up on but it is not cakey or heavy.
The only reason i give it 4 stars instead of 5 is the range of shades is not great. I am using deep olive at the moment but will probably struggle in the summer to find the right shade for my skin tone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I wish this stick foundation were a little more moisturizing, but it does provide great coverage without irritating my dry and sensitive skin. I rub it on my fingers and apply it to my skin. It blends easily and I can even use it under my eyes with this method. The shade I have is True Beige, and it works well on my light-medium skin. Pan-Stik is a nice change from my liquid foundation and it's faster to apply.