October 2, 2014 | 1851 users online

Stick - Max Factor - PAN - STICK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by davidgroyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My favourite foundation of all time! It gives full coverage in seconds.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Juliecore

so obsessed with the buildable coverage when used with translucent setting powder! I get compliments alll the time on my skin when i wear this - the new pan stick is made in Ireland and just as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by sucauchi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite products ever. Have used it for many years and no matter what other foundation I happen upon, I return to this every time because it is just so versatile.
Being a stick foundation, the consistency is quite thick. I can see how some people may be put off by this...but good application is the key! I am a bit old school in that I use a sponge, but after trying many techniques out, I have found this to work the best (fingers work great when blending under my eyes or concealing blemishes).
I would never apply this foundation to my entire face as you might a liquid foundation, but I really don't think it is intended for that. If that is what you prefer from a foundation, then this product probably won't agree with you. I have a fairly oily T zone so I really don't like full face coverage.
I apply this foundation to the lower part of my cheeks (where I am prone to redness), my nose (again, prone to redness there), and then dab it on any blemishes. I then blend it with a sponge, using any remaining on the sponge to gently even out my entire face. I then set with translucent powder; in summer I will use a bronzer as well.
It's quick, easy to use, can be thrown in your hand-bag for touch ups, and blends really well. I highly recommend it! And not to mention....it's very affordable. I just picked up a new stick from Priceline yesterday on sale for $11.85. Cheap....and worth every cent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually like the texture of this for spot coverage. It's heavy, but it can be thinned out by blending with a sponge. The only problem is the color. I ordered this in the Fair which is just too pink for my skin tone. If this were a little more yellow, it would be perfect. I'm going to give this to my mother who is really pink and see if it works for her.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It is great for on the go and gives nice full coverage. If full coverage isn't your thing, don't worry it can be sheered out with a damp sponge. This is hard to find in the U.S. but I found it on drugstore.com. Be careful, it does run dark, I found that 125 worked and I am very fair. This can also be used as a great concealer because it covers so well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use as a concealer on "no make-up" days over my moisturiser. I apply it with my finger and just pat and blend it over red areas or dark circles, and I use a small lipstick brush to cover small blemishes. This evens out my skin tone and does a good job of concealing. I like the packaging aswell, its nice and small to carry around for touch ups. I don't think I would use it as a full foundation as I feel it would be quite cakey, but for the purpose I bought it, it does a good job.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shellylamb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

iv been using this for years. sometimes though I look grey

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like the size of the product and the fact that you can carry it around with you. It does not make up for the fact that the product is completely average in terms of a foundation, it is a medium coverage.

It does not cover shine all that well and the smell is hideous, I personally cannot stand the smell. It is highly scented and cannot have the smell near my nose without making me feel a little ill.

However, I use it as a concealer and small foundation if I need desperate touch ups as it's easy to take around with me. The price was not great and I do regret buying it.

I wouldn't bother with it personally.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It slid off my face, and made me look extremely cakey. I looked like a mess by the end of a school day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by kmlg

I love this little stick. Truth be told, after googling what I was meant to do with it (as I'd bought it with a concealer in mind), most people said they were using it more as a foundation. I don't think it has enough coverage to use as a foundation so I use it underneath my normal Avon foundation on my problem parts (under eyes, cheeks). I love the design & I love the smell of it.