October 30, 2014 | 1739 users online

Loose Powders - Awake - Stardom Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 12:39:00 PM More reviews by dienausicaa

I have the Aqua Trans Powder in 05 sea lavender

How comfortable! this powder feels "wet" when applied, unlike what is expected of powders. The coverage is sheer, pore caouflage ability is decent, there are quite soft shimmers to it...but the reason why I like this powder it is because its color-correcting properties.
I am a pale olive skinned girl, and sometimes my skin looks good enough not to wear foundaton...but I have this ugly yellow cast in my sking...with this powder I get an even natural color, and I am ready to go!
I also have to note that the finsh of this powder is luminous really flattering for thos of us wih ashy, pasty skins. Not for someone looking for a perfect matte finish, this is definetly not opaque or matte enough. For me, is jsut what I was looking for: makes my complexion look better, glowy and feels wonderful on!

The powder comes in a decently sized container with a metallic red cap, it looks modern and clean. The puff included is very soft, and I find that to "press" the powder in mys kin wioth this puff , gives me better resutls than using my powder brush...in which case the effect of this powder is diminished. I strongly recommend keeping this powder in its well sealed container, as it can really " evaporate". I always keep it well close inside a makeup bag..and I get that "refreshing" feeling that I like.

I love it, is my default powder for the drier seasons of extreme heating or air conditioning. Gorgeous.

Ps. I want to try the pink one..should also be good for dull skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:14:00 AM More reviews by szack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have combination/oily skin, and this product is by far the best for me. I have tried nearly every loose powder on the market, and this one really stays and imparts perfect-looking skin. I also love the "cool" feeling when it is first applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by patoots30

I love this powder! It has given me that glowing effect I've always wanted. If you like the glowy, healthy look of mineral makeup with the added bonus of the cool, watery feel - then this is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2007 7:24:00 PM More reviews by blahiffy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is so luxurious! It feels fabulous when you first apply it to your skin - like a cool, soft breeze brushing against your face. It leaves a nice matte finish to your makeup when you buff it with a large brush. The only downside to this product is that the product could get onto your clothes during the summer and in hot weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by melody1980

I love this product! I have tried a lot of translucent powders before and none of them take away the shine as much as this one. The texture is amazing when you put it on- like being softly misted with water. The coverage is minimal but it helps even out my blotchy skin and I can get away with wearing it alone with just a touch of concealer. I bought sand dune which is a tad yellow. I can't wait to try the venus sea next time. My only complaint is that it does seem to adhere to any flakes of skin I have on my face... but overall, this is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these powders- especially the yellow, pink, and white/blue ones. They feel like the Prescriptives Magic powder but the colors are way better- the Prescriptives one in my opinion seemed rainbow-like and seemed to give you a weird oil-slick like appearance. These are great skintone enhancing colors, very fresh. I will definitely purchase for the spring/summer months when I want to go for a dewey look.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2005 8:48:00 PM More reviews by eggtarts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm still undecided about this one. i looove how cool it feels on the skin when applied. however, i didn't really adore the finish it had on my skin. i wouldn't say it smoothened out my skin tone (no matter which shade i used), nor did it lend me healthy skin. i would be more forgiving if this powder cost half its price, but i just couldn't understand the high price for something that didn't really do much except make loose powder application so rich and luxurious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I have tried Chantecaille, Becca, BE, Lancome, Shu, Laura Mercier, NYC, etc but this is definitely the most exquisite loose powder I owe. As others have said, it goes on like cool water and leaves a soft, natural, luminous finish. This does not look cakey or chalky or settle or streak. It just imparts a flawless goddess-like polish to your face. I'm an NC35 and I have this in Venus Sea (translucent) and Sand Dune (beige with shimmer.) The Venus Sea is definitely my favorite and does a gorgeous job of setting my makeup. Sand Dune is just a tad too pinky for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by babygenius

it's kinda like PX's powder, light and comfy, but a bit hard to use

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by dennisecatto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is die for. I have blemished here and there. This does not create more or make them worse. I feel pampered when I out the powder on. The powder definately is unique and there is nothing on the market like it...A++ over here.