October 22, 2014 | 1306 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Pure O2 Daily Oxygen Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by dag4321

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser does not last long at all and is somewhat expensive. The packaging isn't so great so a lot of product comes out and you end up wasting it. Also the result was not great either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this original cleanser! It was my fave till they decided to revamp it to: Retroactive 2-in-1 Cleanser. They both leave your skin clean & fresh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2006 11:01:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how clean my skin feels, like all the mucky grime has been purged from my face and the bursting of the beads is amusing. It smells refreshing, lathers up beautifully and leaves everything fresh. I will rebuy =)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2006 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Vessi

It is an ok cleanser. The smell is not bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by puwawa08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

IT's a good combo cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by AvonErin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The newer version - Retroactive+ 2-in-1 Cleanser - is much less drying and better for those with oily, normal, or combo skin while those with dry skin should be using the ANEW Ultra Cream Cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Avon is awesome when it comes to GWP and I received a full size of this cleanser as a result. This is a refreshing cleanser, has the microbeads like the Clean and Clear Morning Burst but this is a far better cleanser. It leaves me feeling clean and fresh, ready to start a day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2005 11:33:00 PM More reviews by garlandfairy

This product kinda felt good when I put it on and rinsed it off. (The massage beads in it feel good, but one caveat: they don't burst, leaving you with a clogged drain if you use too much of the cleanser.) It is for oily skin however, so dry skin people stay away from this!!! I use this only in late summer when my skin is at it's "oily peak" Otherwise, I have dry skin and don't like to use this. One more thing: it claims to give you a "just-had-a-facial-glow" but it didn't for me. By reading the other reviews though, some other people have had a glow. I don't know. Buy it and try it out. My skin is sometimes a little wierd ;P

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2005 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nfatuationjunky77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oops, I mistakenly referred to this cleanser as h20, it is O2 Oxygen cleanser as stated.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2005 11:16:00 PM More reviews by nfatuationjunky77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have 28 yr old fair combination skin that tends to get oily along the T zone in warm weather. In winter, my skin gets EXTREMELY dry. I have found that to keep my skin absolutely clear of blemishes, I use apricot facial scrub from st. ives followed by the avon h20 cleanser and my skin stays clear, bright and gives me that 'dewy' look from within, without being shiny. My skin almost looks luminous. I would not recommend this for dry skin, or someone who is out in the sun ALOT as it does contain ingredients that clean deeply and remove oils you may need to cling to with dry skin. Overall, I have tried dozens of cleansers over the years and this one is the one I keep coming back to from spring thru fall. I have tried the apricot scrub on its own and was not impressed, clean skin yes, but that glow was missing!!