November 23, 2014 | 1035 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Clean Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Worked great at getting off my hard to remove eye make up!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Love this product. I'm starting to figure out that Avon really delivers. I had been looking for a good moisturizing cleanser for the winter. I had used the entire Olay Hydrate and Cleanse line, with satisfaction. Then I found this, and I am in love. Someone reviewed on the Avon website that this should be called "Dream Cleanser". They are exactly right. VERY moisturizing, fabulous scent, cleanses off every trace of stubborn eye makeup and rinses clean all at an awesome price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I like the tube and the consistency but not the fragrance in this--it smells almost peppermint or mentholy so I'm figuring that's what bothers my skin. I'm glad it works for a lot of people but for my very sensitive skin, I'd prefer fragrance free especially when it contains an especially irritating fragrance like this does. This product has not sold me on Avon--still not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by riffrandal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow - this cream cleanser really worked better than I expected. I've always used foamy cleansers, but they tend to dry out my skin in places. I avoided cream cleansers because I also have an oily t-zone and thought cream cleansers might be too greasy. Not this stuff - it's a light, refreshing cream. My skin feels fresh and smooth, not a trace of makeup left on my face. The scent is really, really light and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Daisy1012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While my dry skin seemed to be enjoying the moisturizing effects of a traditional cold cream, after awhile it proved to be too rich and required to much tugging to get it off. Clean Cream is a nice lighter alternative to the heavy cold cream cleansers. I love that I can rinse it off and still have soft, super clean skin that isn't totally dried out. This just might become a winter-time staple! Update 5-16-07: Clean Cream is now my nighttime staple even as the weather turns warm. I NEVER breakout from this and it leaves my face comfortably soft and so very clean - now i live in fear that this will be discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by ghetto_freak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My mother bought this stuff for me from a catalog and i really love it. The cream is soft and creamy...and effectively removes all makeup. I just have to be careful around my eye area. it smells good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2005 12:35:00 PM More reviews by fourthsangel

This is def my HG cold cream. I have oily skin, and I do not notice any residue after use. It removes waterproof mascara, and I have used tube after tube after tube for the last 3 years. It is cheap and has almost no smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by CaterpillarGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product! I have been using it for over a year now, and it has definitely reached HG status! I have oily, sensitive skin, and this product removes all of my make-up thoroughly (including stubborn waterproof eye make-up) without drying out my skin like virtually every cleanser that I have ever tried, and without breaking me out. I massage the cleanser into my skin and then remove it with a cotton square that has been moistened with water, followed by several splashes of warm water. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean, yet not splotchy and itchy like other cleansers I have tried. On top of that, it is very inexpensive! The 5 oz. tube retails for $7 (but Avon has specials from time to time, so you can probably get it even cheaper), which will last you for months! I can not say enough wonderful things about this cleanser--run out and get it!! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Removes my makeup very well but leaves my skin feeling dry and I don't have dry skin. According to Avon's website, these are the ingredients (benzyl alcohol, in my opinion, is very drying): benzyl alcohol
butylene glycol
tocopheryl acetate
water
xanthan gum

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2004 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Lisa13

I really like this cleanser. It's very gentle for those of us who have sensitive skin. I doesn't dry out my face after rinsing. The only other cleanser that I've found to be similar is The Body Shop's Soy&Calendula. I'd definitely purchase this again!