October 1, 2014 | 1830 users online

Pressed Powders - T. LeClerc - Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by 88angels

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to powder. Bar none. I have yet to use the HG term because I feel like that is overused a bit... but this powder is my favorite and a long term staple of my makeup kit, both at home and professionally. I love all the colors, sable being the one I use on most people. its feather light, silky without silicone, not cakey and doesn't build up after powdering all day long. it works so well that i have to explain to my actors they don't need powdering because they just aren't used to a powder lasting so long without having to retouch.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Majuschka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This powder does great job for making your skin look smoother and keeping it somewhat matte
BUT
I was very disappointed when I realize that in just one day make me break out SO much. There is one of ingredients that are comedogenic. Cant remember which one but you can find it here: http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm .
I didn't expect this because I already used T. LeClercs loose powder and was very satisfied with it. After this experience don't know anymore.
Definitely will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

two word..THE BEST...another two words...Holy Grail....best shine pwoder...i have a very oily t zone i use it there and i can rely on it not to be shiny throughout the night...i used to use mineral veil and this is muchhhhh bettter...no comparison...please try it if you have oily bothersome t -zone...its really amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by dorilob

I have used this pressed powder for years. It is light and does not cake onto my skin like some other pressed powders I have used. My only complaint is that there is no way to buy replacement puffs.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

This is GREAT pressed powder. I have fair skin, but I usually use the Ambre shade. It's not too heavy, so it doesn't look too dark on me at all, whereas the Ambre foundation is WAY too dark. Not sure why that is. This stuff goes on smooth, evens skin tone, keeps shine at bay and never gets cakey. It's a classic.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Janae78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have bought the pressed powder in Banane a couple times and I love it. The only things that don't make me buy it exclusively are the price and the very small amount of it. The compact is lovely--it makes me feel glamorous to use it. The color is perfect for my fair skin and it does make my skin glow. It really should be more accessible too; I have to buy it on StrawberryNet or Blue Mercury for around $50. It lasts me a few months--3 or 4 at the most.
I have decided to take off another lippie because it doesn't have sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

I keep trying other pressed powder just to dust over my T.LeClerc foundation but this is always the best. Never cakey or chalky looking and the color selection is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like almost every product I have ever tried from T LeClerc. I use their pressed powder in Safran as a light bronzer on my very fair, warm toned skin. It is just a little bit tan, no orange, red or pink coloring in it at all and works beautifully as a very natural looking bronzer. Like all T LeClerc products this is expensive but I find that it only takes the tiniest bit of product so this compact will last me a very long time. I would definitely repurchase if I ever use this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 10:29:00 AM More reviews by cam720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i use the pressed powder in sable and i've been using t.le clerc for az long as i can remember. this powder goes on smoothly because it has talc i think (although it's grainy when you touch it in the compact). i'm asian and my skin color varies depending on whether i've visited the beach or not. regardless of this, sable has been the best neutral shade for me. it doesn't go on too thick that my skin's natural glow doesn't shine through, but not too fine that there's no coverage. so it's completely natural! it sets my concealer perfectly without caking it. i have been loyal to this brand for pressed powders cause of this and i tend to hoard if i'm abroad since the counters in my country seem to run out of my shade quite fast. another plus is that one compact lasts me several long months and i use it everyday. just remember to wash the sponge often. i only have to retouch about once to twice day. it stays fairly on even on a hot and humid day. five lippies!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2006 2:50:00 AM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This powder is NOT for OILY skin type. I thought I used to like the coverage of this powder back 2 yrs ago, but then I just started using it again on and off, I prefer n love my MAC blot powder over any foundation brands I use. This powder is very pricy, the packaging is very nice n cute. After wearing for hours, my skin feel thick n cakey, it's like a thick foundation feeling, so unnatural feeling, I hate it. That's why I still stick to my Bare escentuals foundation n sometimes RMK japan, cos they're very natural feeling as if nothing on your face. After 1 hr wearing this powder, the oil starting to comes up on my face all over and I have to blot w oil paper plus powder. So, touch up all the time is needed which is not good n cakey. But wit MAC blot, U dont need touch up all the time, maybe 2 or 3 times in a day and very sheer at the same time it brings out your skin, more alive. The price is reasonable as well and easy to get. I got this powder in beige, it suits my light-medium yellow based skin tone, Asian.