December 21, 2014 | 1088 users online

Foundations - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin liquid makeup softest gold

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Keribell74

I had recently moved out, lost my makeup in the process so went to a cvs to purchase makeup. usually don't wear foundation because everything seems to break me out or not even last long. I use the neutragena soaps to wash my face and saw how clear my skin was so thought I'd give this foundation a try.. Yea, it lives up nothing compared to the cleansing products. This stuff is so oily, oxidizes way too much, and broke me out. Not to mention abit pricey for a drugstore foundation.. Will not be purchasing this ever again :/

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyLynne87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Aweful. Accentuated every flake on my very dry skin. It looked like oatmeal after it set. Horrid over all, their lightest shade is VERY orange. So I looked like an Oompa Loompa with oatmeal skin. Disgusting.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by chanel136

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG foundation it is the only foundation I have ever used that doesn't break me out...I would say it's medium to light coverage but if you use a concealer for major blemishes it covers pretty well...it leaves your skin with a healthy glow and I love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Hope62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is excellent! I have used a lot of foundations, from liquid, to
creme, to mineral of just about every brand and I still can't find anything that covers as well as this AND looks just like your skin! You can't even tell your wearing makeup with this stuff! I'm quite pale and this matches me better then anything I've tried, not too pink, not too yellow! I would highly recommend this! Plus, it really does help your complexion because I have adult acne and it became much better when using this product. It doesn't have a strong smell (I'm sensitive to odor), and a bottle lasts a very long time! For people who don't like a lot of chemicals in their makeup, this has the least chemicals out of any drug store brand. As a matter of a fact, this is the only non-natural makeup that I use because I just can't give it up lol!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2005 8:03:00 PM More reviews by tf9805

Ive been using this since I srared wearing makeuo, it matches perfectly and no line from face to neck I ve tried others just to see but hated all and always came back to this....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2003 8:40:00 AM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think that this is a good color match for my NC30 complexion - maybe a little bit on the fair side, but definitely not as pink as other shades in this line or other drugstore lines. So far, so good. It goes on smooth, stays true during the day and has not upset my skin. The only thing I'm not thrilled with (as with any foundation)is that a glass bottle isn't totally portable, but then again, plastic is not environmentally friendly and I don't like compact foundations. Hopefully, this will be a winner for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

This color matches my face quite well, which is surprising for a drugstore foundation. They usually turn out too beige/pink for my somewhat fair Asian complexion. This shade is lighter than my neck, but I'm uneasy about wearing a shade darker than my face to match my neck. So it's perfect for when I wear turtlenecks or scarves. The foundation isn't thick in terms of texture, it's a little light. That may be why after wearing it the whole day and taking a nap in it, I only had 1 or 2 pimples (which could've been from the cream and/or sunscreen I was wearing underneath the foundation. After taking a nap w/it on and eating french fries, I was asking for a zit anyway. I deducted one point from the rating due to the packaging. I wish the opening was a little smaller, I already spilled some of this. Still, for $12, this is a workable foundation. I didn't find it drying, towards the end of the day a little shine from the oiliness of my nose was showing, but it's easily fixable w/a bit of loose powder or blotting sheets. If you can find a good shade selection for your skintone and buy this on sale or with a coupon, I recommend it.