September 15, 2014 | 970 users online

Hair - Pantene - Heat Protector Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if it really helps against the heating because I used it 3-4 times.They have to do something with the spray applicator,it sprays all the product straight and not to all the hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

This did mixed things to my hair. With come conditioners I used in the shower I could use this product after, but for most of the time, it left a residue on my scalp. Very annoying to have to rewash hair because it's so gross. Also dried my hair out mildly. Threw out half a bottle and won't be buying again anytime soon :/

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:49:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

I think this dried my hair. Also, I'm not sure what's up with the thermal sprays using that weird spray nozzle but I hate it. The Dove Thermal Care is a regular spray nozzle and it's perfect as well as works AMAZING but I can't seem to find it at Walmart anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by clairejay1994

I very rarely use a hairdryer or straighteners/curling tongs but I am trying to make more of an effort to put time into my haircare.
This heat defense spray works perfectly when i use it after putting argan oil into my hair, my hair is so shiny its almost perfectly reflective.

My hair is the best it has ever looked

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

Dried my hair out like no other. My hair was MUCH worse off after using this than if I had used no heat protection.
Spray does not mist.... It squirts. BAD BAD BAD

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Was looking for something to use until I got more silk elements but was not happy. This left my hair hard, like using mousse and isn't for use for wash & go

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the nozzle is terrible as many have stated, does not protect hair and makes it feel so dry. it has alcohol in it, so not a good choice for a hair protecting spray. didnt read it when i purchased it, my sister stated it out to me when she saw it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by wildaquarian

Alcohol is one of the main ingredients of this product. I did not know to avoid heat protectors with alcohol until after I had bought it on sale or clearance, I don't remember. I followed the instructions to shake it first. It does spray in a small mist, which is great because I don't want product spraying all over the place. I think it protects my hair, but my hair does not feel soft at all, but definitely not bothersome. Very minimal shine. I would not recommend purchasing and definitely read the ingredients first.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by smoze

I have the med-thick formula. It makes my hair feel sticky and dry and my hair does not iron out smooth. Actually feels worse and more dry than without. Would not buy again or recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by fulford147789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed reviews with this product. I like the smell a lot because its not to over powering and it protects my hair well. but the nozzel is TERRIBLE. i have been using in for a few months everyday and it s still more full then emty but i dont even sprat it in my hair ! i put it on my hands and try t o distribute evenly. But i still like how it does medium protection for my thick wavy hair. It is a little sticky but it works. I might try treseme again when i finish this..