July 31, 2014 | 1642 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Sun Protection Eye Cream spf 15

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by cocob

This stings my eyes terribly. Clarins has a better product with higher sunscreen. I am ideally looking for a moisturizing eye cream with higher sunscreen and less irritants and this product is the farthest from that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by mla1215

Since, your eye area is the most vulnerable area on your face for lines and wrinkles it is very important to wear an spf eye cream (and a big pair of shades at all times). It is also the hardest area on your face to treat. Until recently there weren't any spf eye creams on the market. Now there are a few. This is the only one that I have tried and I am very happy with it so far. I layer 3 different eye creams during the day (Teamine, Kinerase intenive eye, and this). I put this one on last and it is non-sticky and does not irritate my eyes. I can still wear eye makeup over it without it caking. You just have to let it soak in for a minute or so before you apply your makeup.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2006 4:30:00 AM More reviews by TRKK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'd previously tried the new Clarins SPF 30 for eyes and Clinique Advanced Stop Signs in my quest for a day eye cream with SPF. Both had great light texture and were perfect under concealer, however they both irritated my extremely sensitive and dermatitis prone cheeks (not my eye area at all though). This however, stung my eyes, made my eyelids itchy, and looked so dry and crepey under my normal concealer. It accentuated fine lines and just made my eye area look overall dry under makeup. Terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Brookie_ford

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Glide on effortlessly. Good for prime my eye liner and shadow, lasting all day without crease. Feel like it did not protect much of UV rays, maybe just my feeling, and did not correct lines under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 9:09:00 PM More reviews by nlam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

have taken this on vacations with me for several years and love it. very gentle formulation, doesn't irritate the eyes (even when wearing contact lenses). no scent to speak of, and though it doesn't totally disappear into skin (leaves a hint of white tint), whatever - on the beach, who cares? (that being said, i wouldn't use this for everyday.) anyway, it completely protects the delicate eye area! haven't had any problems with bumps or sunburn since starting to use this. of course i reapply after being in the water. highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mrak

I highly recommend this product. I have been using the Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 15 as my AM eye cream for about 2 years, and I have been very pleased with it. It is hard to find a product with SPF made specifically for the eye area. This cream has never caused any irritation or watery eyes. It smoothes on easily, with no whitish cast. I find that it is sufficiently moisturizing. Concealer goes on top with no problem. It is important to note that this eye cream makes no promises about reducing puffiness or dark circles, therefore people with severe puffiness/dark circles should probably look for another product, or use another eye cream for PM (as I do) to treat those problems. Because most of the signs of aging are caused by sun damage, I highly recommend using this eye cream as a preventative measure.
It is so sad that this is discontinued (at least in the US). I am using Kiehl's now but it is not the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2004 7:36:00 AM More reviews by popocar

It's very easily-absorb eye cream with sunscreen. But I prefer another one that has something more to help reduce a dark circle on my eyes area

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 5:49:00 AM More reviews by myramoreta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this eye cream for about 6 months and it's not even close to finished! A little goes a long way which is why I like the very narrow tip at the end of the tube ( it encourages conserving. The product itself is a light lotion in texture and in weight. It is a must that eye creams are lightweight or they make your eye area sag in time(that's why I don't use my face sunblock on my eye area). It is great for preventing lines (caused by the sun)and doesn't smell at all like sunblock. Great basic eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2003 2:12:00 PM More reviews by tvcampbell

This product was sufficient as moisturing, the packaging was so cute and I though I had found the perfect sun protection eye cream, however this cream gave me milia under my eyes and I had to return it and discontinue use....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mcheng

non-greasy, effective, yet gentle. Have not had any problem with this.