July 28, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay On Lipstick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by jennybabex

love the colours in this very afforable!! and the balm makes it last longer and gives it a sheen!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have spice clover and red dynamite. these are very long wearing and smooth to apply. i wish there were more colors but i love these and will always repurchase them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by iliketoreview

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would definitely buy this product again. I bought the endless blossom color and because I'm tanned it almost looks like a natural color on my lips, but it makes them stand out more and look better. It smells like candyfloss but i must say, the taste of it isn't nice, that's the only down side. The color stays on for a good amount of time as well. I like how Rimmel have designed this product as a felt tip pen, i find it easier to apply than other lip gloss' which have the normal stick because you have more control on where you are actually putting it. 10/10 :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by alevalerio1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite lip liner! I have very oily skin and have issues with liner always feathering and bleading. This liner stays on all day and although it has a smooth feel when applying, it has a dry quality which I love because I don't like the whole glossy greasy feel on my lips... My favorite shade in Wild Clover and Tiramisu.. I hope they never stop making this liner because I will continue to purchase it over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Jebjess

The staying power is great! I bought the shade "cafe au lait" and realized it was too dark for me. No problem- I just outline the lips and lightly shade the rest of my lips in then blend. It lasts for most of the day even though I have a strange habit of biting my lips. Repurchase? Definitely!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, I don't think this is a bad product. It feels creamy & smooth on application. That said, I think its staying power could be better. Not the best stay-put lippie, but you get what you pay for, I guess...

[-] animal tested

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 1:59:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This left my lips feeling dry and it left chunks of crap all over my lips. It left a discusting ring around my lips, I have nice full lips and it left my looks looking crusty and wrinkled. I won't buy this again. Too bad because I really loved the color Taramisu.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Helly

Nice colours which go on smoothly and last well. A little drying so I agree with the other reviews which say it's not for everyday but for the the price I can't fault it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2004 6:10:00 PM More reviews by emeraldsitty

Ok, so i have read all of the reviews on this lipstick. i would have to say though, that i disagree with most of them. I have it in several shades and i absolutely love it. I am a college student on a VERY tight budget, so this one works well for me in that area. And yes,it may be a wee bit drying, but come on people, if you want it to last you have to give up something! I find if i use it once a day or everycouple of days my lips are just fine. So for those of you who are thinking of this product- don't be afraid- JUST TRY IT!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2003 8:04:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

Mine is in Spice,didn't really care for it. Broke easily. Didn't look too good on. Very unnatural.