December 19, 2014 | 1475 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Lip Frosting in Pink Lemon

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite flavours! so yummy, smells great, feels nice on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product! I have the Lip Smacker Lip Frosting in Milk Chocolate. It is currently my favorite lip gloss. It smells just like chocolate frosting. The scent is very light. The product feels like silk on your lips, not at all sticky. It is in a squeezy lip gloss packaging format. The packaging is super cute. It is decorated with little hearts, colorful circles, and cupcakes. It looks like a frosting piper. I purchased this for $2.69 at Target. It gives a beautiful shine with a pinch of a light brown nude color. There is also alot of product in the package. About 0.42 ounces! As of now, my Target has stopped carrying this product.. :'( I highly recommend this product to anybody who is a lip gloss junkie, looking for a sheer tinted lip gloss with a delicious smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by NessaPx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smelled so good! It wasn't sticky but stayed on my lips for 30 minutes. Good gift for young girls and preteens. Looks natural with a little shimmer.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2005 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Cinny_72

I loved this stuff as a younger teen - especially Pink Lemon - it gives a nice shimmer and tastes great. However, what I never liked about it was that it gives practically no color. Also, in recent years I've tried Lip Frosting again (in the grape flavor) and found that I had an allergic reaction to it. That made me dock a lot of lippies. However, I gave it 2 because I really used to love it and am kinda disappointed I can't wear it anymore. Packaging is cute and pretty efficient. Would only not repurchase because I'm allergic to something in the gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2005 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xcutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have it in Strawberry. it tastes ok, smells good, and looks ok. everything about it is just average. i dont see any thing good or bad i can say about it. i wont be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cheral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff tastes so good. It goes on very well and I love the container tube thing because it makes it really easy to put on. My sister didn't think it tasted very good but that's her opinion. If you get a lip frosting you should probably get it in strawberry though because you'll probably like it more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2004 10:44:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i found this lip frosting to only be so-so, all the others ive tried(whipped cream, strawberry,pink nilla mint, buttercream) ive really liked. well, i liked this one at first, but then the lemon poppy seed muffin like smell just became too overpowering. and i normally love strong smelling lip gloss. go figure. but other than the smell it has a nice sheer pink tint with a tiny bit of shimmer to it. its very pretty if you can tolerate the strong smell. *update* well, this gloss is now gone. Aparently my dog liked the way it smelled, he jumped up on the table got it, and i found it on the rug chewed over.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by gabrielk

Ughhhh. This was the first Lip Frosting I ever bought, and I don't know why I ever got any more after using this. This stuff is AWFUL. It tastes/smells extremely weird and makes my lips feel numb. The gloss tends to ooze out of the applicator, and it's not even moisturizing! If you must try a Lip Frosting, get another kind; I've found Buttercream and Birthday to be very good, and Chocolate Mint only so-so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by rawrmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the BEST Lip Frosting! Smells just like a lemon cake with frosting! It tastes pretty much like it too. The color is sheer and doesn't last long, but it smells so good that you'll love reapplying!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2004 2:19:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOOOOOVE this! The flavor is a tart lemony, but not sour. The color is a beautiful shimmery pink and it lasts a pretty long time. The applicator could be a bit better, but I really like the tube. This is one of my favorites, definitely. Will repurchase and buy others for sure!!!