H2O Marine Toner

3.3

on 3/9/2013 2:01:00 PM

Love this product! I like the fact that it doesn't have alcohol in it, it also leaves my face feeling fresh. I got it a Marshall's so it wasn't too expensive, around $15 dollars.

on 1/7/2012 11:01:00 AM

This is my 2nd bottle of using the H20 toner. Overall, it has done a great job for my combination skin. My nose is not so oily and your skin get used to the stinging feeling after a few use. The only thing that bothered me is the price (RM 99- around 33 US dollar) and it is not convenient to buy the toner from the cosmetic counter.

on 3/8/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Below average toner for totally overvalued price. Ok, it does not strip my face (one lippie) but it does not deliver anything else: It cannot remove the residue properly after cleansing milk, it's not refreshing or hydrating, and it has strange artificial smell that resembles the freshness of the sea only very remotely. Anyway, lesson for me: I shall be careful about buying full-sized bottles of stuff I have not tested first...

on 3/12/2010 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

just like with the H20 cleansing water, something about this toner makes my skin angry. it's a lovely toner that doesn't strip the skin, but i think the fragrance is too strong for my sensitive skin .. when i test stopping using this toner for a day or so, the strange bumps-that-aren't-pimples on my face dissapear. verdict: good toner, just not for me.

on 6/17/2008 11:17:00 PM

This is an alcohol-free toner that makes my skin feel more taut after using it. I use it after the cleanser and before putting on the face oasis and eye oasis. Nothing too special so probably won't repurchase like other reviewers.

on 3/13/2008 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This toner doesn't sting my eyes the way other alcohol-free toners do. I don't really notice the ingredients doing anything to my skin, like revitilazing it or hydrating it as it says on the bottle. I just know it's gentle because it doesn't irritate my eyes! I'd buy this toner again if I can't find a cheaper alternative because I think it's pretty pricey to pay CA$24.00 for plain old toner. Just wait for a sale!

on 1/25/2008 1:11:00 PM

The toner is blue in colour and comes in a stylish bottle. It smells refreshing and its alcohol free.
I have sensitive skin and this is mild to my skin. When applied with a cotton pad, i realised the cotton pad will be slightly brownish in colour after wiping so i guess its the toner removing the last traces of the dirt on my face and its really efficient in this way.

on 7/10/2007 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this toner for 1 reason - it's alcohol free. Somehow I cannot use any of the alcohol containing ones no matter from which brand (I bought a few and I only used once and either returned or gave it away). Aside from alcohol free and serving as a toner for me, I don't find anything special about it. If I can find another alcohol free toner next time I would want to try that out before coming back to this one.

Just an average mild toner that left a slight film feeling on my face. I would not repurchase again. Nothing special.

on 3/1/2007 11:43:00 PM

Ummm.... an average toner, smells good and doesn't irritates ur skin. Yet, I found many cheap toners also provide me this kind of feelings. Purchase it again????? I think NOT..

Top Rated H2O Products