December 21, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Natural E.F.A. Hand and Body Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 6:11:00 AM More reviews by TG83

Best moisturizing hand cream. I wash my hands a lot and my hands are always dry but this saves me. Unfortunately, it has the worse smell EVER!!! It smells like chemicals. Horrific smell. So use it if your hands are dry and bleeding but avoid it if you have a date because you will wreak.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by laurentothemax

Normally I love Jason products. This is a really moisturizing body lotion that absorbs easily with great ingredients. However, I can't get over the dead roses and multicat household smell. No matter how much I think I should like this product, I just can't. This is what Grey Gardens probably smelled like.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by purerose

I love this! It feels great-it's thick with a non-greasy feel. It's not all wet and slimy like some cheaper lotions. I use it only as a hand lotion because it is a tad pricy for me to slather all over. I work with paper all day long and the harsh chemicals from it dry out my hands. But after I'm done working, I rub this on my hands and they feel silky smooth. Got this for 3.99 from Vitacost.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by design

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love jason products because they are more natural. the efa lotion is nice but i love the cocoa butter hand and body best! i have had eczema and both these lotions have worked wonders and have really helped to heal my skin! i can't use this lotion on oily parts like my chest or back because i will break out, but for the rest it is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 7:58:00 AM More reviews by jessikanikole

this is a great lotion, at any price. it is also a great value. one thing i like about it is that it is not sticky. it is not a hand treatment, it is an everyday lotion. really, you can spend a lot more and get a lot less.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by shaleyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this stuff! I can't believe it's only $5! There are products out there costing six times as much yet pale in comparison to the ingredients used in Jason's lotions. EFA is my curent fav, "The Moisture Balancing Formula." Something about the evening primose oil and black currant oil that keeps my skin supple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Tweetyfan

This is a very moisturizing lotion from Jason Natural Cosmetics, found at natural food stores and many drugstores as well. It soothes very dry skin, has a nice light scent, and contains UV sun protection. My only complaint is that it feels a bit greasy and doesn't absorb quite as well as I like, but the moisturization quality makes it worth it.