November 28, 2014 | 1807 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - AquaCover™ Cooling Concealer Stick - Yellow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It did nothing!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2004 11:51:00 AM More reviews by kafkamom

I was really looking forward to picking this product up, to deal with my deep dark circles... ok, it's only 3 CAD, yet it didn't do a thing for me... actually, my circles are more visible. I will NEVER buy this again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by mamsypamsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for neutralizing the dark spots around the eyes. I find that I prefer liquid concealers to sticks, which is why this only got 4 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 3:09:00 PM More reviews by gret

i love the texture of this, it's not creamy or runny, but it seems more like a hard pigment crayon that you can rub into your skin and it'll blend perfectly and stay a long time, even w/o powder. it cools a little bit, just like it promises. great product

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by qwqwqwq

this stuff did an ok job of neutralizing discolorations, but it is very pigmented and you have to be careful not to let it show through your concealer. its also not the easiest to apply and the stick broke off of mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2003 4:29:00 PM More reviews by aqua_star

Umm, it did seem to make the blue in my circles go away........but replaced it with yellow. I don't exactly want to look yellow and sickly so i won't buy this again. The cooling sensation was nice though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Flimsy, dull plastic packaging. First off, the edges on this stick are so square, I had to perform surgery on it before it would even get INTO my dark circle area. Duh, people - round it off! Then I found it was nice and cooling, but did little to cover my circles. Just too lightweight. This might be okay if you have very faint circles. I tossed this one and kept the Beauty Spiral in Lemon, which happens to work great on me when applied with a concealer brush and blended with a pinky. It's much more opaque, and I need a lot of help there! Too ineffectual for $6.95.