Physicians Formula AquaCover™ Cooling Concealer Stick - Yellow

2.9

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It did nothing!

on 8/19/2004 11:51:00 AM

I was really looking forward to picking this product up, to deal with my deep dark circles... ok, it's only 3 CAD, yet it didn't do a thing for me... actually, my circles are more visible. I will NEVER buy this again!!!

on 2/20/2004 8:58:00 PM

Great for neutralizing the dark spots around the eyes. I find that I prefer liquid concealers to sticks, which is why this only got 4 lippies.

on 2/4/2004 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love the texture of this, it's not creamy or runny, but it seems more like a hard pigment crayon that you can rub into your skin and it'll blend perfectly and stay a long time, even w/o powder. it cools a little bit, just like it promises. great product

on 8/16/2003 11:36:00 PM

this stuff did an ok job of neutralizing discolorations, but it is very pigmented and you have to be careful not to let it show through your concealer. its also not the easiest to apply and the stick broke off of mine.

on 7/16/2003 4:29:00 PM

Umm, it did seem to make the blue in my circles go away........but replaced it with yellow. I don't exactly want to look yellow and sickly so i won't buy this again. The cooling sensation was nice though.

on 3/13/2003 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Flimsy, dull plastic packaging. First off, the edges on this stick are so square, I had to perform surgery on it before it would even get INTO my dark circle area. Duh, people - round it off! Then I found it was nice and cooling, but did little to cover my circles. Just too lightweight. This might be okay if you have very faint circles. I tossed this one and kept the Beauty Spiral in Lemon, which happens to work great on me when applied with a concealer brush and blended with a pinky. It's much more opaque, and I need a lot of help there! Too ineffectual for $6.95.