April 17, 2014 | 1494 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Picked up in a compact with boi-ing. Neither are suited for oily skin. Despite prepping well and cool weather this slid / creased off in less than 3 hours. Covered well initally (hard product though, you'll need to warm to soften for application), but did not last.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by amy0690

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very odd product. Feels like im putting white-ish eyeliner onto my eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by lovemymakeup88

I love this stuff I have super blue purple undereyes. I first apply my concealer blend it in then I draw a line of this right over the bag part of the under eye in a c shape I lightly pay it to sheer it out then set it with a skin colored powder to cancel out the pink appearance a bit and poof good bye dark circles. I'm in love :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

I use this daily on my inner corner to brighten and make my tiny eyes look bigger. It is pricey for a liner, and I've found a couple of dupes, but the consistency of this pencil stays in place better on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are a few Benefit products I love, and this is not one of them. I was looking for a pink eyeliner to replace a NYX product that had run out. Despite many good reviews of this stuff, it did not work for me. It did not blend well at all. I tried soft and heavy application. I tried blending. Nothing worked. I returned it and found the NYX pencil which I thought had been discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

It does make my eyes look a lot brighter but it's hard to blend which I find really annoying, it's okay but not something I find myself reaching for very often as there are better products, won't be repurchasing !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

This is a great shade of pink that will add some pop to your face. Doesn't have too much of a creamy texture so you should apply it under your concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's okay. It will make your eyes look less tired which is nice. But it's hard to blend. I may just stick to using an illuminator under my eyes once I run out of it. It doesn't really seem super necessary.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Smalls244

I use this product in the corners of my eye and just below the bottom eye line and use my finger to lightly blend it in.

The pros: glides on nicely, easy to sharpen, great color

The cons: doesn't blend in nicely and tends to clump, pricey for what it is, not long lasting

I'm not sure how others are using this as an undereye concealer. It doesn't rub in smoothly on my skin and it ends up looking cakey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This products does what it says, it brightens the eyes. Since I have bought this, I have discovered a similar product made by Laura Mercier. I prefer that product since it is softer on the eyes and easy to use. I will not repurchase.