BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product to wear on the inner corner of the eye, Cupid's bow, or under the eyebrows to add a subtle highlight with no sparkle. I wear this alone on my "lazy days" on the inner corners of my eyes to give a more "awake" effect, but it's also great to use under shimmery shadows on a smoky eye or as a highlight. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a retractable pencil, because I feel like I waste so much product having to sharpen the pencil with a sharpener. All in all, this is a very versatile product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a quick easy highlighting product.

on 3/13/2015 10:33:00 AM

This is not one of my favorite Benefit products. The color looks fake in my waterline, doesn`t blend very well in the inner corners, and it is a little too obvious, like "Here I am!", if you try using it under your eyebrow arch or as an under eye concealer. I get what it`s trying to be, but I don`t think it works really.

on 2/27/2015 7:36:00 PM

need i say more? beautiful and have always repurchased. lifted and brighten my eyes instantly. stil has a slightly dandruffy eyelash look if u put too much though

on 12/20/2014 7:00:00 PM

This is the one Benefit product I can't do without. Use it practically every day to brighten my eyes by lining the inner rims. Also great to "lift" eyes by applying just under the brow and inner eye corner. Instant sleep! I had Lasik a few years ago and find computer time, late nights, etc. take a toll on my eyes and how refreshed they look, so this is a staple in my makeup kit. I also really like this just above the lip to define the Cupid's Bow--makes your lipstick pop. It's a great basic, try it!

I love this liner. This can be used as a regular highlighter everywhere you need it, just spread it properly with your fingertips and you're set. The pinkish pearl tone doesn't show off, but rather make your spots simply luminous. I use it for under my eyebrow and it works perfect. Would definitely buy again.

on 8/10/2014 11:38:00 AM

This is great to use to make your eyes bright, just as it suggests. It is not an eyeliner, but a brightener. You apply it in the corner of your eyes by your nose, under your brow, and three "whiskers" by the outer corner of your eye. Blend lightly with your finger. You can also use some under for dark circles, but it depends on what concealer you use (may get too cakey). When used correctly, it is an amazing product.

on 7/23/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First of all, I do not consider this an eyeliner but something to make your eyes bright. I have pale/pinkish skin with hazel eyes and dark blond hair and I have to confess, quite useless at the art of applying makeup. This pinkish pen is wonderful to apply on your inner bottom eyelashes and the inner corner of the top ones for a pick me up. Obviously you have to pat it and rub it a little to blend but it is fool proof. I aim the proof. It's really a highlighter for your eyes (you can apply it to your top lid if you want but the texture is a bit thick). Again it's for your eyes and you can also apply it to your black circles but make sure to apply another product on top. Also useful for your famous eyebrow arch. again, blend it in. The difference between this and the famous touché éclat is that it has pinkish undertones instead of beige. In other words, they do different things but for the famous Gossip girl Serena van der Woodsen look, it works.

on 2/11/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked up in a compact with boi-ing. Neither are suited for oily skin. Despite prepping well and cool weather this slid / creased off in less than 3 hours. Covered well initally (hard product though, you'll need to warm to soften for application), but did not last.

on 12/31/2013 10:55:00 AM

Very odd product. Feels like im putting white-ish eyeliner onto my eyes

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff I have super blue purple undereyes. I first apply my concealer blend it in then I draw a line of this right over the bag part of the under eye in a c shape I lightly pay it to sheer it out then set it with a skin colored powder to cancel out the pink appearance a bit and poof good bye dark circles. I'm in love :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials