BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

on 2/27/2015 7:36:00 PM

need i say more? beautiful and have always repurchased. lifted and brighten my eyes instantly. stil has a slightly dandruffy eyelash look if u put too much though

on 12/20/2014 7:00:00 PM

This is the one Benefit product I can't do without. Use it practically every day to brighten my eyes by lining the inner rims. Also great to "lift" eyes by applying just under the brow and inner eye corner. Instant sleep! I had Lasik a few years ago and find computer time, late nights, etc. take a toll on my eyes and how refreshed they look, so this is a staple in my makeup kit. I also really like this just above the lip to define the Cupid's Bow--makes your lipstick pop. It's a great basic, try it!

I love this liner. This can be used as a regular highlighter everywhere you need it, just spread it properly with your fingertips and you're set. The pinkish pearl tone doesn't show off, but rather make your spots simply luminous. I use it for under my eyebrow and it works perfect. Would definitely buy again.

on 8/10/2014 11:38:00 AM

This is great to use to make your eyes bright, just as it suggests. It is not an eyeliner, but a brightener. You apply it in the corner of your eyes by your nose, under your brow, and three "whiskers" by the outer corner of your eye. Blend lightly with your finger. You can also use some under for dark circles, but it depends on what concealer you use (may get too cakey). When used correctly, it is an amazing product.

on 7/23/2014 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First of all, I do not consider this an eyeliner but something to make your eyes bright. I have pale/pinkish skin with hazel eyes and dark blond hair and I have to confess, quite useless at the art of applying makeup. This pinkish pen is wonderful to apply on your inner bottom eyelashes and the inner corner of the top ones for a pick me up. Obviously you have to pat it and rub it a little to blend but it is fool proof. I aim the proof. It's really a highlighter for your eyes (you can apply it to your top lid if you want but the texture is a bit thick). Again it's for your eyes and you can also apply it to your black circles but make sure to apply another product on top. Also useful for your famous eyebrow arch. again, blend it in. The difference between this and the famous touché éclat is that it has pinkish undertones instead of beige. In other words, they do different things but for the famous Gossip girl Serena van der Woodsen look, it works.

on 2/11/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked up in a compact with boi-ing. Neither are suited for oily skin. Despite prepping well and cool weather this slid / creased off in less than 3 hours. Covered well initally (hard product though, you'll need to warm to soften for application), but did not last.

on 12/31/2013 10:55:00 AM

Very odd product. Feels like im putting white-ish eyeliner onto my eyes

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff I have super blue purple undereyes. I first apply my concealer blend it in then I draw a line of this right over the bag part of the under eye in a c shape I lightly pay it to sheer it out then set it with a skin colored powder to cancel out the pink appearance a bit and poof good bye dark circles. I'm in love :)

on 10/10/2013 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this daily on my inner corner to brighten and make my tiny eyes look bigger. It is pricey for a liner, and I've found a couple of dupes, but the consistency of this pencil stays in place better on my eyes.

on 9/26/2013 10:00:00 PM

There are a few Benefit products I love, and this is not one of them. I was looking for a pink eyeliner to replace a NYX product that had run out. Despite many good reviews of this stuff, it did not work for me. It did not blend well at all. I tried soft and heavy application. I tried blending. Nothing worked. I returned it and found the NYX pencil which I thought had been discontinued.

Video Reviews & Tutorials