September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by kmb96

This is great to use to make your eyes bright, just as it suggests. It is not an eyeliner, but a brightener. You apply it in the corner of your eyes by your nose, under your brow, and three "whiskers" by the outer corner of your eye. Blend lightly with your finger. You can also use some under for dark circles, but it depends on what concealer you use (may get too cakey). When used correctly, it is an amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by norina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I do not consider this an eyeliner but something to make your eyes bright. I have pale/pinkish skin with hazel eyes and dark blond hair and I have to confess, quite useless at the art of applying makeup. This pinkish pen is wonderful to apply on your inner bottom eyelashes and the inner corner of the top ones for a pick me up. Obviously you have to pat it and rub it a little to blend but it is fool proof. I aim the proof. It's really a highlighter for your eyes (you can apply it to your top lid if you want but the texture is a bit thick). Again it's for your eyes and you can also apply it to your black circles but make sure to apply another product on top. Also useful for your famous eyebrow arch. again, blend it in. The difference between this and the famous touché éclat is that it has pinkish undertones instead of beige. In other words, they do different things but for the famous Gossip girl Serena van der Woodsen look, it works.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Picked up in a compact with boi-ing. Neither are suited for oily skin. Despite prepping well and cool weather this slid / creased off in less than 3 hours. Covered well initally (hard product though, you'll need to warm to soften for application), but did not last.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by amy0690

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very odd product. Feels like im putting white-ish eyeliner onto my eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by lovemymakeup88

I love this stuff I have super blue purple undereyes. I first apply my concealer blend it in then I draw a line of this right over the bag part of the under eye in a c shape I lightly pay it to sheer it out then set it with a skin colored powder to cancel out the pink appearance a bit and poof good bye dark circles. I'm in love :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Jskerkie

I use this daily on my inner corner to brighten and make my tiny eyes look bigger. It is pricey for a liner, and I've found a couple of dupes, but the consistency of this pencil stays in place better on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are a few Benefit products I love, and this is not one of them. I was looking for a pink eyeliner to replace a NYX product that had run out. Despite many good reviews of this stuff, it did not work for me. It did not blend well at all. I tried soft and heavy application. I tried blending. Nothing worked. I returned it and found the NYX pencil which I thought had been discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

It does make my eyes look a lot brighter but it's hard to blend which I find really annoying, it's okay but not something I find myself reaching for very often as there are better products, won't be repurchasing !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

This is a great shade of pink that will add some pop to your face. Doesn't have too much of a creamy texture so you should apply it under your concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's okay. It will make your eyes look less tired which is nice. But it's hard to blend. I may just stick to using an illuminator under my eyes once I run out of it. It doesn't really seem super necessary.