November 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy Tubes Blueberry Blast

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this Juicy Tube! It's blue and I was expecting it to smell like blueberries. It smells like mint with a hint of blueberry. When you put it on your lips it does not go on blue- instead it is clear with blueish and clear glitters and sparkles. I like to wear this but only if I am wearing something underneath, like a lipstick. This is VERY moisturizing and feels good on the lips though. I would repurchase. LOVE the fact that it is in a tube and you don't need to pull out a wand- which is the only thing I hate about MAC lipglasses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

okay, so, i've read many reviews on this on here, and decided to try it.
firstly i have NO idea whatsoever why it's called 'blueberry blast'. surely not just because it's blue?! but the scent is a very strong mint, similar to spearmint. i personally really like it, and think it's quite an unusual smell for a juicy tube, but i can see how that could put you off. it also tingles on your lips.
secondly, the gloss doesn't go on blue, like the vivid blue it appears in the tube, but it has a LOT of navy blue glitter in it, with makes the gloss feel a little bit gritty, and also makes your lips look slightly purple-y, as the navy glitter contrasts the pink in your lips, which someone else mentioned before.
it's really similar to 'icy pop', but icy pop comes out blue-er on your lips, has less blue glitter, and smells a lot like bubblegum and it also tingles.
so i personally really like this juicy tube, it's very unusual and a bit special. i might even prefer it to icy pop, as the gloss isn't blue. the fact that it has more glitter, makes it iridescent, which is quite hard to achieve with lip gloss.
a possible favourite.
try it!
~

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my second attempt at trying Juicy Tubes, I must say I just can't help but detest them.
This is a sheer blue gloss with very pretty iridescent blue sparkles. It smells like listerine! I thought this was blueberry?
It's nice to look at in the tube, but on the lips it reminds me of something I would buy at the dollar store. No lasting power, no pigment, and too much glitter. I had a Caboodles gloss called Burst that looked exactly like this -only better- on my lips.
This retails for $21 CA... what a joke!
This was given to me by a friend, would never purchase.
*Edit* I can't even bring myself to use this junk! I think I need to throw it in the garbage where it belongs!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2006 10:22:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

it appears i am the lone dissenter. i hated this. the smell made me nauseous. maybe i was just so dissapointed because with a name like blueberry blast i was expecting a blueberry smell/taste but it's totally minty. the color was pretty (a light blue with glitter). but the smell was so horrible to me i just gave it away. DEFINETELY take a whiff or two of the product before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Lyssie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great. Looks like a bright blue in the tube but because it's quite sheer, and lips are pink, it comes out kind of lilac like. Pretty blue and purple sparkles, smells sort minty, tastes good. Overall I love it. I definitely recommend it - especially to people like me who like different looking glosses rather than plain boring pink-but-clear type ones..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2005 2:04:00 PM More reviews by another_mac_addict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my first Juicy Tube and I can see the appeal. It wears well and looks good. The shine is great. Blueberry Blast does go on slightly blue, but my lips are fairly pigmented, so it isn't an issue for me. I got it because of the pale blue/lilac glitter which goes on subtly (it's tiny), but really is quite nifty. Won't repurchase because I don't think it was worth the money, but it is a nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2005 1:19:00 PM More reviews by cheapskeptic

It's a neat colour - not for everyday use, obviously. The glitter's really neat looking, especially when you go over lipstick with it. More of a party lipgloss - if you don't like fancy metallic-looking make-up, I don't suggest you buy this. But overall, very pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 2:14:00 AM More reviews by surfergirl_81

This is a cute color and a neat addition to my huge lipgloss collection! The blue hue is great, I don't care much for the glitter though. It smells delish!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 12:39:00 AM More reviews by solipsist22

Okay-- I LOVE what the blue hue does for my lips, but I HATE the glitter. I wish they made this gloss without the sparkles in it because then it would be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2005 10:05:00 AM More reviews by beauty_junkie_04

Bought this on Ebay BNIB at a fraction of the retail price... and glad I did! Such a unique shade! It looks blue in the tube, but on the lips it's basically clear with tiny purple and blue glitters. In the sunlight it gives a really pretty lilac-y sheen. I love this Juicy Tube and want a back-up!