Lancome Dreamsicle Juicy Tubes

4.2

on 6/7/2013 3:12:00 PM

Oh yes, I would buy it again. In fact, I did buy this 3 times before, and the one in "Raspberry Ice" once, lol.
Dreamsicle is by far my favorite gloss. I never wear it by itself because on me it just looks clear, but on top of different lipsticks, it's just amazing. It doesn't matter which lipstick color or texture I use it on top of, it just makes the lipstick look 10 times better, my lips plump (especially if the lipstick tends to look dry), and improves its lasting power by a lot.
It smells amazing, like candy, it's very moisturizing, and lasts forever (most glosses tend to disappear from my lips even if I don't eat or drink - not this one!).
It is sticky, yes, that's why it's so lasting. Don't wear it on a windy day, that's for sure. But the stickiness doesn't bother me, given the way it performs.
Oh, and it doesn't change the color of my lipsticks, which a lot of my other glosses do.
I love these cute little glosses, they are a must in my beauty bag!

on 5/1/2013 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect shiny and sexy lipgloss. I've been using jJuicy Tubes for years, and my favorites are Berry Bold and Dreamsicle. Dreamsicle is the most perfect extra shiny nude pink that even tastes good. The coverage is mostly sheer, but you can definitely see the nude/pink hue.my boyfriend goes crazy when I wear this, and it makes me feel extra sexy. Who doesn't love an extra shiny lip? Absolute perfection for summer. Yes, it can be sticky. But it's oh so worth it.

I've been buying this gloss for years. It's one of the only lip glosses where the taste and smell does not give me a headache. It scent is heavenly like a cream sickle, hense the name, and always feels smooth never sticky. I'm not a big fan of sparkly lip glosses and this stuff has exactly the right amount of sheen to it. I will continue to buy it until they stop selling it. Absolutely perfect!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE the smell. Sweet like soda or well... popsicles comes to mind really.

It's a really nice almost clear gloss.

on 5/19/2011 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great milky pink gloss, not sticky at all. It goes on smoothly and lasts forever on your lips. I have gone through about three tubes of this and I will continue repurchasing this in the future. It works greatly over any lipstick and it ends up looking essentially clear unless its over like a nude colored lipstick but even then it just warms it up slightly. Works well by itself or over anything else. A great lip gloss overall.

on 3/15/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really love the smell of this lipgloss! It smells so yummy~ The color in the tube is a light, baby pink but it doesn't really go on that way on my lips. It just leaves a SUPER glossy finish on my lips, which I found to be really sticky. The stickiness doesn't bother me too much, when I don't smack my lips. The gloss stays on for a pretty long time so I don't find myself reapplying, even if I'm drinking something throughout the day. I got this as a sample when I bought something else from Lancome. All in all, I don't think I'd repurchase the full size seeing as how it's just an "okay" gloss.

on 3/2/2010 3:55:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really like everything about this gloss. The consistency is nice and smooth without being too thin or too sticky. The color is a sheer milky pink and looks really nice paired with a smokey eye. I know that a lot of reviewers say that it looks clear on them, but on me that is not the case. I have very pigmented lips and on me this actually lightens them up a little bit. It looks more milky on me then most people. My only gripe is that I find all Juicy Tubes too heavily scented, but the smell goes away rather quickly. Great product.

on 2/26/2010 11:45:00 PM

I discovered this flavor/color in 2003 and have been faithful to it since. Its always sold out and at one point i believe it was discontinued but braught back because of its popularity and requests from customers a Lancome sales lady told me. Light very pale sheer pink shade, very nice on fair skin. Not tacky or sticky, but very shiny.

on 2/17/2010 10:35:00 PM

Pretty color in the tube. It's a milky pink with a slight blue irridecent gleam. On my lips, it's pretty much clear but I love the consistency and the smell. Non sticky, non drying, silky and comforable and smells like (i agree) fruit loops.

on 12/8/2009 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the sheerness of this gloss. It's not a fake, glassy sheen. It's sexy moisture, lol.

Recommended for Medium Skin