December 17, 2014 | 1682 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Mary Kay lipgloss - Brownie

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by amyamy565

i love this product and it is a cute color but you should only put about one coat on lips or it will look to dark or at least for me its a little sticky on lips but not that much. one thing i don't like about it is it comes off a little to easily but it does make my lips soft which i love

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by riahawesomeness123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mary kay lipglosses are very good but it is a little bit sticky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2006 3:21:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice gloss. Not overly slick or glossy. However, it shows up clear on my pigmented lips. A good product that just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2005 10:16:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

I am a PPP and I got this color because I thought it looked nice on someone else. I CAN wear it and make it look good if I carefully apply a thin layer of it. I love the lip gloss formula but next time I will get a different color of this because Brownie is kind of heavily pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by tridgy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Another great color, it may be a little dark for some skin tones, but I really like this also.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by barbarabarb

This one's a fave for me! I generally pick my glosses by howwell they wear over different lipsticks. In addition to being a great pairing tool, Brownie is a shade I can wear by itself or with just a liner with total confidence. May be a stocking stuffer for a few friends this year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 10:29:00 AM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color!! This looks fabulous on brown skinned ladies. Its a deep burnished red/brown with subtle shimmer. This is highly pigmented, its more like a liquid lipstick than a gloss. It makes you look so polished! I will definitely purchase again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by luminata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh goodie! Though I'm a LLL ivory (red hair, hazel eyes) and don't like lips too dark, I was able to spread this around enough to look good. The Almond Glaze is an everyday lip color for me, but this will be nice for special occasions or certain outfits. UPDATE: I have not used this much because it is too dark. It must be designed for darker-skinned people. Instead I prefer the special edition Chocolate Spice... The Almond Glaze was too light.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging, love the scent and shine but do not like how pigmented it is. This isn't a gloss but more like a liquid lipstick. Way too dark for my taste. Same deal with "grapefull".---------------UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Holy cow! This is a VERY VERY DARK color...an ivory girl like me cannot even come close to wearing this (without looking goth). Beautiful in the tube, deep brown with gold shimmer, but instead of becoming sheerer when applied, it stays very dark.