September 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Focus in Click

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by simplething1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyes shadow! It is perfect for the office or for a night out! I personally do not see any plum in this eye shadow, and I am glad because I do not care for plummy eye shadows! Another reviewer did a great job in comparing it to MAC's Satin Taupe. I like this one a lot better than the Satin Taupe; Click feels far more silky and fine. I love that this eye shadow is a pretty neutral color, but because of the pretty sheen, it is far from boring. I love brown/taupe eye shadows, but feel that a neutral shadow, unless paired with a pretty lighter shade, or some shimmer, can be a bit mundane. I would recommend this eye shadow to anyone that is looking for a gorgeous, shimmery, (more of an elegant sheen than shimmer!), neutral color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I love to pair this eyeshadow with golds and peaches, with the peach or gold on the lid and this color on the crease and below my rim with a pencil brush. It is a gorgeous dark plum/brown but behaves like a neutral. I adore it. It's a nice texture, though it could be a bit more pigmented. It is more of a pearl finish than a shimmer, which is nice. It really brings out the golds and greens in my eyes and just plays nice with them. It is a very unique color and I don't have anything similar in my collection.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this shadow because it looks brown, but is really a very pretty plum color. Its very pigmented, and when its swatched it looks gray and purple, which is adorable. Its pretty expensive, but its Lancome we're talking about. Is it worth it? Yes. Mine came in a palette of four which is $40.00, but the pot is $18.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm at the outlets, checking out the Designer Fragrance and Cosmetic Company...and ask the SA her thoughts on a beautiful taupe shadow. She couldn't think of any, but, on a whim, showed me Click.

I almost fell over. It was a gorgeous, beautiful cool darkish taupe with a whisper of plum. No red tones to the plum. I swiped it on and my gray eyes looked amazing. (It's hard to make gray eyes look amazing).

Not too dark, not too light. I'm always on the hunt for a taupe shadows and I have never seen this color duped. The SA's "per chance" showing of this shadow has turned into my HG shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kits4cat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have several of these, in various colors and click is the only one I actually like. I find most of Lancome's e/s to not be pigmented enough and not blend well. This one isn't the best taupe I own, But it is ok.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Click is an alright color...kind of too light to use as a crease color, so I usually smudge it along my lashes for a brown smokey eye. Other than that, it's really nothing special. Glad I got it in a GWP...don't think I'll be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I haven't quite figured out how to use this color without making me look like I got punched on the eyes, but I found that this product is fantastic on my eyebrows!

I have extremely cool and skin and my very black eyebrows sometimes can "harden" my image. When I want to "soften" my looks a bit, I use these shades to shade my eyebrows a bit lighter then apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly (Vaseline) over it (it stays all day).

I'm also thinking of trying this color as eyeliner (I think it might workout better for me that way). I will update this review after I try it as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been very pleased with the Color Design shadows, and Click was no exception. I find it is a very versatile, dark-brown shade that works as an outer V, used wet as a liner, or even to fill in my brows. It's smooth-textured, highly pigmented, blendable and long-lasting. I'm very pleased and don't want to be without this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by melaniekiser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my go-to for about 3 years now. It's neutral and works with my light olive complexion for everyday wear. Depending on the lighting, skintone and your perception of color, it's some mix of plum, metallic charcoal and brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by piscesenchantress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a GREAT plum/brown shadow that works for day or night. I've used it over the years mostly for night. Smooth application and awesome staying power! Great department store splurge!