LUSH Rock Star

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Yummy candy scented soap...I had a USD$20 hunk of HIWTK but I'm a huge product junkie so I decided to try a soap stack coz they are relatively inexpensive (Rockstar/Godmother), to me they both smell really similar but RS is a little more bubble gummy & its color suits it well! This is what Hello Kitty would smell like. Very sweet not cloying nor headache-inducing but it is very strong for a soap. I'm new to LUSH but I've loved every single thing I've gotten, I can't say that about too many brands coz there's always at least 1 dud right, not so for LUSH! I cannot wait to add more soaps to my collection although I try to refrain from hoarding coz LUSH doesn't use many preservatives but d**m I love trying/adding to my collection from LUSH; I was on a shampoo bar binge now I'm bingeing on bars of soap! I can't wait to see what LUSH has for Xmas sets!

on 8/5/2015 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favourite soaps from Lush! It is a pink, very creamy soap which leaves your hands feelings nice and moisturised, however the creaminess can case Rock Star to melt more quickly than other soaps. The scent is a very sweet, bubble-gum lolly scent, with a hint of vanilla. The scent lasts for a long time on the skin as well, which is a bonus. It also leaves the bathroom smelling nice. Will continue to repurchase.

on 5/14/2015 3:48:00 AM

It's pink! And it smells like bubblegum. I love this soap. It reminds me of childhood and everything sweet and girly. Cleans well and leaves skin lightly scented. Doesn't dry out skin.

on 2/21/2015 4:35:00 AM

This is my favourite and most-used LUSH soap. It is a bright pink soap that smells like bubblegum candy. It lathers easily and leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturised. The scent lingers for a long time and it is a beautiful soap. It is my go to from LUSH and I'll continue to repurchase. :)

on 5/17/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

this makes me feel ten years old again!!
it smells like their xmas scent - snowfairy
it smells of candy floss...it lathers very well. it smells divine and lasts ages.

on 1/21/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love the smell of this product and it lathers up really well. I was surprised. However I don't feel like it moisturises my skin like some other soaps do, and I find it really hard find somewhere to put it between baths/showers

on 1/12/2014 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got two huge blocks of these in a gift set on Boxing Day because of the sale. I find this product is really creamy and moisturising to my body. The scent is a sweet scent ( although it smells nothing like snow fairy) it lathers up pretty well. Considering I have two blocks of this I gave a few away to my cousin because I already feel sick of the scent and I have a years supply

on 1/12/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Barbie pink, star shaped, vanilla/ bubblegum scented soap sounded fun, but to me it smells a bit like moth-balls and kind of gives me a headache. After washing with it however, the scent does change and leaves a nice sweet candy smell on your skin for a while which is nice and it lathers well. I think it's a great deodorant soap but it can leave your skin feeling a little tight.
I have mixed feelings about this soap.

on 12/9/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this. It's not exactly a sophisticated scent but it always makes me smile.
The soap itself is nice quality, not too drying on the skin and a small chunk lasts ages.
It smells like the color pink!

on 11/30/2013 6:11:00 PM

I LOVE this! It smells good and looks nice! You really have to like very, very sweet scents, otherwise this isn't for you... It leaves my skin a bit dry, but I always have that problem with Lush solid soap bars and it's a good excuse to stock up on some Dream Cream.

Popular Gels/Soaps