November 27, 2014 | 1439 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Rock Star

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lydiaie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this makes me feel ten years old again!!
it smells like their xmas scent - snowfairy
it smells of candy floss...it lathers very well. it smells divine and lasts ages.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Aimrimx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this product and it lathers up really well. I was surprised. However I don't feel like it moisturises my skin like some other soaps do, and I find it really hard find somewhere to put it between baths/showers

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got two huge blocks of these in a gift set on Boxing Day because of the sale. I find this product is really creamy and moisturising to my body. The scent is a sweet scent ( although it smells nothing like snow fairy) it lathers up pretty well. Considering I have two blocks of this I gave a few away to my cousin because I already feel sick of the scent and I have a years supply

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Barbie pink, star shaped, vanilla/ bubblegum scented soap sounded fun, but to me it smells a bit like moth-balls and kind of gives me a headache. After washing with it however, the scent does change and leaves a nice sweet candy smell on your skin for a while which is nice and it lathers well. I think it's a great deodorant soap but it can leave your skin feeling a little tight.
I have mixed feelings about this soap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this. It's not exactly a sophisticated scent but it always makes me smile.
The soap itself is nice quality, not too drying on the skin and a small chunk lasts ages.
It smells like the color pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

I LOVE this! It smells good and looks nice! You really have to like very, very sweet scents, otherwise this isn't for you... It leaves my skin a bit dry, but I always have that problem with Lush solid soap bars and it's a good excuse to stock up on some Dream Cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Slcatlow

I love lush! And everything about it! And this soap is one of my favourites! Not only is it sweet and makes you feel clean it does not dry my skin or does it waste away. It lasts for ages and provides a really good lather! Would recommend if you like sweet smells and candy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by jessicaalynnexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to bar soap. I love the smell, period. I wish they made a body conditioner with a matching scent, I would never buy body lotion again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product. I bought it up in atlanta when visiting my boyfriend and I loved the scent from the start... But that was MONTS ago and I bought I think an $11 segment of it. Just the last week or two its kinda turned a milky white, but I always kept it out of the shower when not in use, and the smell started to change... and not for the good. I don't know what happened with it but it was a good just under a ping pong ball size by then with a lot more use to go.

But other than that when I could use it I loved it. The scent lasted almost all day on my skin, made me feel smooth and clean. I loved it. I just wish I coulda gotten more use out of it. Maybe a small section next time is my best bet!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Simonenybroe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Oh lush. I REALLY wanted to like this soap. But i don't... I only tried 2 soaps from lush, and this is one of them, together with honey i washed the kids.

This soap has a pretty pink color, i really like that.

The smell... Yeah the smell is sweet, but it also smells like PLASTIC. Ew.The smell doesn't stay on your skin that long though. I cant even smell it when i get out of the shower.

The formula is really creamy when you use it in the shower, but the soap doesn't feel moisturizing at all. It feels like it dries out my skin...