October 23, 2014 | 2181 users online

Polishes - Too Faced - Nail polish

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2003 10:55:00 PM More reviews by blazinghot

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love the bottle..great bruch. loved the pale shades, were opaque instead of sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by desireefl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these bottles!! I got the color "Tart", a shimmering pale pink, that isnt thin or milky looking. Looks fabulous with paler skintones, on tan hands it looks a bit off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2003 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Too Faced Nail Polish in Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. I admittedly bought it due to the name (I'm a huge Brady Bunch fan). It's a cute cotton candy pink with lots of silver sparkle (that really comes out with 2 coats), very nice with a tan in the summer. I love the little genie eyes on the bottle, and the long, thin wand makes it easy to hold onto and apply. It applies smoothly, and I have found that it lasts okay on my nails (not as long as OPI or Essie though). I'd be willing to give another color a chance.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2003 12:11:00 AM More reviews by realTris

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in pixie dust which is a a light gold with gold glitter & I find it lasts fairly well for a nail polish & removes quite easily. The big downside though is there aren't many shades to try & all of them have glitter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 7:20:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I wouldn't repurchase this, but it's got its good points. One, the bottle is so, so cute. It's glaring at you! Also, I have it in "Trophy Wife" -- that is, Dorothy's Ruby Slippers! When I have a drag queen moment, I reach for this. I love red nail polish, and this is fabulous. It doesn't wear well, but hey. It's not an every-day thing.

UPDATE: Oh hey, oh wow. I have just put a coat of Trophy Wife on my toes over OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress (which I love with all my heart) and now I have Dorothy's Ruby Toenails. If it occurs to you, try this combination and then try to stop smiling. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2002 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought the bottle was borderline cute but the polish sucked. Chiped & peeled quickly. Colors weren't anything to be excited over. Over all disapointment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2002 10:01:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had this in Mairsypoo as well, and found it worked well. I especially like that it had glitter, but little or none of the grittiness you usually get with a glitter polish. I'd have this still but swapped b/c DH hated the color ... and it's not like I don't have others. Still I would purchase this one again in a different color. Luckily for me, I don't care for berry shades, regurgitated or otherwise. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2001 2:22:00 AM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

o.k. I love Sarah's "Berry colored vomit" comment regarding Tiara because it's TRUE! I ordered it off the Too Faced Website where they call it Hot Pink with Gold glitter. Oh please, it is murky berry vomit, and I wrote them and told them so. In response I got a forwarded message from *someone* telling the girl/guy to change the description on the website, and telling me to layer it for more color (ooh darker rosey vomit, lovely). No offer to return it, although I'm so lazy I wouldn't have anyway. BTW they never did change the description on the website, so I won't order sight unseen from them again. Oh but cute bottle though, love that part :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2001 4:24:00 PM More reviews by therealmcbeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, love it, love it! I have 9 of the 11 colors this polish comes in. Mairsypoo, Love Hangover, Tart and Faboo are pretty shimmers suitable for anything, and Martini, Twinkle Toes, Marcia Marcia Marcia, Trophy Wife and Pixie Dust are fun sparklies for toes or weekends. I find they wear well with a topcoat and the bottle is I-Dream-of-Jeannie precious!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 12:44:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i think i'd give this one more chance, for a different colour. i had tiara, and it was basically what sarahm described. yuck. it took several coats for the nice red to show up, and even then it wasn't a true cherry. it was NOTHING like it looks like on the website. do NOT be fooled! chipped badly.