October 1, 2014 | 1322 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Mosiac Blush-Blushing Berry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is perfect for fair skin like me (NW15-20). Itís sheer and leaves a beautiful wash of color with a slight sheen...no glitter. Good lasting power. I touch up my makeup with this at work at lunchtime & I'm good to go for the rest of the afternoon.

The brush is doo-doo...toss it out and use your own blush brush. The mirror is on the inside, you have to pick up the product with your brush and then flip it over to look in the mirror. Weird design but functional.

This is one of my favorite blushes in my blush arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been using this everyday for the last week and I love it. It's a very natural flush on me (NW20) and just looks like I have been outside a little. Very easy to blend and no sparkles or glitter which is a plus. Just has a natural radiant glow to my skin. Lasts for over 8 hours on me and isn't powdery like some blushes I have come across.

This is a great everyday blush that looks natural.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first blush, it has super natural color if applied lightly, but can be easily overdone. Also this blush lasts forever, it will expire before you get close to finishing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

---This is a review for the Soft Rose blush. --- It didn't work at all with my coloring and looked really powdery/unnatural. I wanted to like it, but it was a complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

First time I tried it, I guess I used too much and I just thought the colour was too intense for me. Ended up in the back of my make up drawer for awhile. Tried it again but this time with a lighter sweep and I do like it a lot. Gives a nice glow/colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in blushing peach which is much more suitable for my NC25 skin, this is too pink, i can see it looking pretty on someone with very fair skin, but on me, it looks artificial. Overall, the PF blushes are great. I like a lil more shimmer so i have 2 layer a highlight over this blush, since it's semi-matte/satin finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by arwentheelf02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, here's the good thing: this blush is very, very pretty, and even works on lighter skin tones if you apply it lightly. I find just dipping my brush into the product (not even sweeping!) works wonders.

The bad thing is the packaging. It's flimsy and just awful. It fell off my (short) dresser ONCE onto a carpeted floor and the hinge broke. Then, the ONE time I brought it out of the house, the blush crumbled and made a huge mess. So yes, this blush is beautiful, but there are many other beautiful blushes out there, and since I don't want the inside of my bags to be covered in a layer of pink powder, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by MissDizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Really nice color and consistency. Just wish the color would last longer, but I guess that is the downfall of powders. The brush included is pretty useless but I am willing to over look that since it has really good pigments that look natural on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sparklingemz104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my HG blush. its the perfect amount of pigment, and while its a tad pricey, you can always get it in a bogo 50% or 40% sale at some drugstore. i bought mine almost 3 years ago and seriously, now its in its last few uses. i would totally repurchase it again, except i really want to get nars orgasm, since it appears to be everyone elses fave. maybe my next splurge lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by shorty1996

AHH!!!!
love this!!!
packaging super cute with the mirror! it comes with a brush but i dont use it cuz its not soft!!! its HARD!!! but blush is ah-mazing!!! kinda expensive but worth the money!!! :)
also its very pigmented!!