December 22, 2014 | 1742 users online

Toners - L'Oreal - Hydrafresh Toner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by sassybaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros: Smells nice, feels cool and refreshing, does not feel dry after applying, you get plenty in one bottle, seems to have some nice ingredients such as rose water, salicylic acid, vitamin E.

Cons: Didn't do anything special to my skin, can be drying if used too much, sometimes I would use only once daily vs. twice daily. Did not treat acne breakouts even with the salicylic acid though it didn't claim to but just saying it didn't help it either.

Overall: Good basic toner. Does its job and nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this toner! I have combo skin and this really freshens my skin but never leaves it tight or dry. I started skipping the toning step in my routine because of all the talk that it wasn't necessary. But you know what? It's a step my skin misses... and it's such a nice step to include because I feel like I'm pampering my skin. HG drugstore toner!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Lexus95

I bought this product since it says "Alcohol free". I had hoped that this product would not irritate my eyes. When I applied it on my face, however, my eyes felt as if I took an eye bath with Tabasco! I didn't even apply it near my eyes. I am now scared to use this again. Also, I think the name "Hydrafresh" is misleading, since I don't find it doing anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Taylorm3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was pretty underwhelmed. I admit that I usually use high end lines that look and make my skin feel great. The scent on this bothered me and the toner didn't do much. The label listed a lot of artificial ingredients. I'm going to keep looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Autumnsunx

I love this toner, especially in the winter. I find that after using this product my skin feels more hydrated, smooth, and supple. I mostly use this product when my acne products have been over drying my skin. This toner is a lifesaver during those times, works better than a real moisturizer at times in my opinion. I have oily skin and I don't notice it over hydrating my face at all. This stuff is awesome c:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ambiklain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't say this is a great product but I am very sure that this product is more than average.It removes makeup and freshen my dull looking, oily face very effectively. Most important thing in this product which I would like to mention here is that it does not irritate my skin as most of the toners do. The scent is really fine, the formula is good too. What I can say in one line about this product is "Not that much cheap but the best".

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by violetnitez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After using this, my oily skin does not get any improvements, so I've decided to switch brand, but will use it as a make up remover though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Pamela617

I love this it dossent do much but I put it in a tiny spray bottle and spray my face neck and chest worth it after my Clair sonicit's refreshing and smells great love it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, it is your average toner. Doesnt really do anything amazing other than remove makeup & freshen an oily/tired face. I repurchase it because i know it doesnt irritate my skin. There are probably better ones out there, but i will stick with this one until it runs out. The scent is fine, the formula is decent, the price is ok. Nothing to write home about. Just your average drugstore toner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by DcPrpro

This is an ok toner and one that I didn't mind trying for the price. I don't think it does much but feels refreshing after I cleanse.