August 20, 2014 | 2020 users online

Toners - L'Oreal - Hydrafresh Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Autumnsunx

I love this toner, especially in the winter. I find that after using this product my skin feels more hydrated, smooth, and supple. I mostly use this product when my acne products have been over drying my skin. This toner is a lifesaver during those times, works better than a real moisturizer at times in my opinion. I have oily skin and I don't notice it over hydrating my face at all. This stuff is awesome c:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by ambiklain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't say this is a great product but I am very sure that this product is more than average.It removes makeup and freshen my dull looking, oily face very effectively. Most important thing in this product which I would like to mention here is that it does not irritate my skin as most of the toners do. The scent is really fine, the formula is good too. What I can say in one line about this product is "Not that much cheap but the best".

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by violetnitez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After using this, my oily skin does not get any improvements, so I've decided to switch brand, but will use it as a make up remover though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Pamela617

I love this it dossent do much but I put it in a tiny spray bottle and spray my face neck and chest worth it after my Clair sonicit's refreshing and smells great love it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, it is your average toner. Doesnt really do anything amazing other than remove makeup & freshen an oily/tired face. I repurchase it because i know it doesnt irritate my skin. There are probably better ones out there, but i will stick with this one until it runs out. The scent is fine, the formula is decent, the price is ok. Nothing to write home about. Just your average drugstore toner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by DcPrpro

This is an ok toner and one that I didn't mind trying for the price. I don't think it does much but feels refreshing after I cleanse.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by slightlyleft

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Snagged this at the drugstore because I thought it would be a good (less expensive) option for a hydrating toner for my dry sensitive skin. I applied it after washing with a cotton square and it felt ok, nothing remarkable, when it dried my face felt tacky. However when I put on moisturizer the skin on the sides of the bridge of my nose began to sting like crazy, I immediately washed everything off only to reveal that the toner had somehow irritated my skin in a way that was only revealed by the moisturizer (?) I will be returning this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by sseldon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and since I have been using this product, I've noticed that my skin looks brighter and much more healthier. It smells really really good also and my face feels so soft and smooth. I would recommend this product to a friend with the same problems that I have with skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Sinfidel

Great toner - it cleans, refreshes, and does not dry out the skin. However, those with drier skin would probably find that it's not hydrating enough. I have used it near my eyes and it does not sting. It doesn't leave behind anything unpleasant on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was redoing my skin routine, trying to use better products that were less intrusive on my skin. I love this, Im the type, I generally either love it or hate it lol... not too terribly much in betweeny products for me. This is great for me especially around my nose and on my chin, feels so fresh to use, and after using it i feel like my skin can breathe!! pleasent scent, not irritating, no allergic reactions to it which, thank god... and the bottle really lasts... I wish it had a spotted stopper, but oh well, I will still buy again