Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Aromatherapeutic Shower Gel & Foaming Bath

4.5

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid

on 5/1/2014 10:38:00 AM

I recently purchased this and on the bottle was a sticker that said "new improved lather". All I can say is if this is an improvement I am glad I never tried the old formula, you have to use A LOT and even then there is very little lather. The only positive is the fragrance but I will not repurchase.

on 1/15/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

You betcha I'll be buying this again! I love this product! My mom first purchased the olive soap by Kiss my Face decades ago. I followed suit and have been a enthusiastic fan ever since. What I do to amp up my Peaceful Patchouli shower gel is add half a sampler vial of Patchouli essence oil from Eden Botanicals and gently shake. The sillage is wonderful and longer lasting, making me a happy camper!

on 3/23/2012 9:14:00 AM

Love the scent. Not overpowering, doesn't last outside of the shower. My biggest problem was the lather. It foamed up well on my poof but it seemed to dissipate fast. I had to used twice as much as I normally would.

on 6/12/2010 2:22:00 PM

I am a patchouli lover. And yes, this bath gel does list patchouli oil as the fragrance. But... I don't like it. It just smells a little off to me. I much prefer the scent of Nature's Gate Mandarin Orange and Patchouli bath gel. As a cleanser, it does an average job.

on 4/20/2010 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love this shower gel. It's my favorite scent out of the range. The scent doesn't linger after i get out the shower wich kinda sucks but there is a lotion with the same fragrance. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Aside from the smell this is a really good cleanser. Lathers well, and cleanses well without drying out the skin.

on 12/20/2009 7:07:00 PM

This smells amazing. I love the way patchouli smells but it can sometimes be overpowering. This scent is not overpowering at all. It is a great cleanser. It leaves my skin soft with a slight hint of patchouli. I love how it doesn't give my skin that tight, dry feeling and it doesn't leave behind any residue. I got a three pack on amazon for a great price.

on 5/14/2009 4:40:00 PM

Love it! This smells amazing and really calming. It lathers well and leaves you feeling very clean. The scent is a light patchouli, similar to the lotion. However, the scent doesn't last outside the shower. But I guess that's what you have the lotion for, which I recommend as well! I buy this and the lotion at whole foods when it's on sale - you can find it 2/$10 sometimes.

on 2/22/2008 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this as a shower gel for the first time this morning and fell in love with the fragrance. It smelled so fresh and clean, not at all heavy like some patchouli products. And the gel is thick enough to use as a shave gel on your legs too. It did not have a moisturizing feel to it, but I didn't find it drying either, and it sure made me feel clean!

on 10/29/2006 1:07:00 PM

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! The smell lingers on my skin ALL DAY! I use the shower gel only too! The smell is a wonderful soft patchouli fragrance. I just can't be without this in the shower. I have gone through 2 bottles already and for me I only do that if the product is EXCELLENT. To me the price is SO reasonable ($8.00) for a big bottle. LOVE IT!!!:)

on 9/9/2006 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love the scent (Please see my review for the Peaceful Patchouli Moisturizer), and the only thing keeping the shower gel from making 5 lippies is that it contains some drying ingredients. I still use it (not everyday) and will purchase again.

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products